• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another tounament in South New Jersey

123aabc

Smash Rookie
Vineland NJ 1v1 or ffa no items. skilled player
08.12.07 @ 1:00pm - Smash @ Uplink III (SSBM 1vs1): Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament on Sunday, August 12th, 2007 @ 1pm. Here's the details:
- Every participant will be playing on a standard CRT 27" Television (NO LAGGING)
- BEST-OF-THREE Rounds DOUBLE elimination
- FOUR stock, NO items
- $5 Entry fee

- Registration closes @ 12:15pm Sunday prompt. No late entries will be accepted due to bracket creation. Uplink will open at 11:30am that day to accommodate practice and sign-up.
- PRIZES: 1st place - 50% of cash pool, 2 Free hours, Photo on uplinkgaming.com, plus bonus gear (energy drinks, posters, cd holders, etc)
2nd place - 15% of cash pool, 2 Free hours, plus bonus gear (energy drinks, posters, cd holders, etc)
3rd/4th place - 5% of cash pool each, 1 Free hour each

Heres the website

http://www.uplinkgaming.com/

This is at uplink in Millville, NJ

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Nice, I'm in. Anyone know about parking accommodations there? Looks like a curb park job by the looks of Google.

- Bean
(Atlantic City area)

boonoston

Smash Rookie
curb parking is ok , may have to parallel park. there's also some parking in the middle of the blocks. i marked up a google earth earth pic to show....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/valpics/Uplink_Parking.jpg
*the yellow at the top is too compressed, the left thing is post office, the right is mulberry st

if there's no good spots near uplink, i use the lot off mulberry, can walk around the bank and there you are. pine st and it's lots are ok too

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Thanks, boonoston.

And Eggm, I hear that the past Uplink tournament had 28 entrants, if that's any indication to the attendance for this one.

- Bean

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
anyone have any idea of how long the touranment will last? is it worth it to go if i would have to leave at like 4 30? and i highly highly doubt il make it to the finals lol, but it would still be cool to see em.

Top Bottom