• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another thread made by Skler. Now Featuring Pound vids!

Sliq

Smash Master
It is going to be more awesome when I get the vids up.

Skler

Smash Master
Man, KevinM i wish you could have gone to this, not only are you a better smasher then I am, but you are beautiful and i love you.

Skler

Smash Master
Skler I'm learning Link

What should I know
How to nair properly. I seriously spent 5 minutes practicing my nair techniques when I decided I was going to start playing again. My knowledge of Link's nair, fall speed, and shield stun/hitlag frames must remain strong to play Link well again.

The bair and uair you just need to know the hitbox and stuff, you need to know the nair inside and out to actually compete.

Edit: 5 minutes might not sound like a long time, but it is when you're just using one move over and over again (use training mode and a star to make it act like your opponent is shielding lololol).

Edit 2: How to turn a pillow case into Link's hat is also important. The key is duct tape, determination and a lack of shame.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Edit 2: How to turn a pillow case into Link's hat is also important. The key is duct tape, determination and a lack of shame.
LOL that should be ur new sig! I liked the Falco matchup in the vids, I hate playing against Falcos.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
The sad thing is that sword made out of carboard is the same length of links sword in melee :/

Top Bottom