• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another New Person

Racquets

Smash Rookie
Hello friends! I'm not good at these kinds of introductions but there is no harm in trying.

I like Smash Bros., so I joined this forum. I'm greatly looking forward to playing as Shulk and Mega Man in the newest games. I don't play competitively because college takes up a lot of my time. It would be nice to try to get some more practice in someday, though.

I look forward to discussing Smash Bros. with you all!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Greetings!
Yeah, I'm in a similar position as you. I don't attend tournaments on account of other school and volunteer work, though I still do like to become a proficient player.
Regardless of whether you want to go full-on "competitive," the boards are open to all kinds of players and discussion, so still feel free to stop on by the Shulk sub-forum and Mega sub-forum and introduce yourself!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! Hope you meet some great people in here.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Welcome to Smashboards! Always good to have more people joining us! Hope you enjoy the community!

Not all of us play competitive and many are casual players as well so Smashboards is open to all Smash lovers :)

Top Bottom