• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another MW Problem: Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
LOL i lOVEEEE this. i make a joke topic about tiers, i get 70% of the mw trying to "prove me wrong" by naming every smasher and their sister who remotely play the game. IT WAS A JOKE. GO WITH IT. ROFL.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
although i REALLY dont want to give this cuz your list is full of scrubs, and the original intention was to show how few of our good players actually play sa's...........here u go crapion:

<3 crapion + team paradise.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
This is all about the top tier. I don't go to many tournaments but echo should bring a video camera and record everybody playing falco and fox. hell falco will bring a good enough amount by himself. And what if people main 2 characters? Oh and don't joke threads usually get closed? Well this isn't a JOKE!!!!! :@ :<

I need to go to more tourny's so I can be on a list by myself XD

Sliq

Smash Master
Joshu changed from Luigi to Sheik! He should be on that honorary list.

I think the problem is that I'm not good. I tried to switch to Falco/Marth. Alas...
Don't listen to them Prime! They speak witchcraft!

JIGGLYPUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom