• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another link combo. AAA boomerang

neji32

Smash Lord
Im probably pushing my luck with this one but i think i found another combo with link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_HRAiO22I

basically, when the enemy is on the ground, throw the boomerang and if they roll towards you, AAA them and the boomerang will carry them back for you to do Up B or you could probably do a Fsmash if it would be better.

Deva

Smash Lord
yeah, but this is more of the rang brings people to you, so hit them with something ^_^. Kinda like getting off a TL d-smash from the rang.

The_RoyalJester

Smash Rookie
Me like that idea. To add to that you can A jab, throw the rang, shoot a short arrow, and then Up b or Fsmash. It takes timing out the ***, but you have the time. And if you miss with the arrow still have the time to use another attack.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
boomerang is good for pulling people into combos but i would do something else like an u-tilt

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
or you can pull out a bomb airdodge to Zair throw bomb after landing and QAC them to finish it off. JUst thought of it, there are probably more options aswell to it.

Top Bottom