• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another F.L.U.D.D. application...

???????

Smash Journeyman
This isn't really anything too new but I wonder what applications pushing someone during their tumble animation could have since it seems to push people as if they were in they were in helpless.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
This isn't really anything too new but I wonder what applications pushing someone during their tumble animation could have since it seems to push people as if they were in they were in helpless.
:mad: You KNOW WHAT DUDE!? Ask him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTFbaE2WYFo&feature=dir :laugh: I got a question for you err,Question mark man,how about I show you via online right now what F.L.U.D.D can do to you..XD

???????

Smash Journeyman
I'm well aware of F.L.U.D.D.'s variety of uses, and besides I use F.L.U.D.D. almost as much as I use fireballs; F.L.U.D.D. is very good for spacing, in addition to edgeguarding.

*I'm just posting another possible application for the F.L.U.D.D. on top of everything else it can do*

*I’m a Mario main too, but my random icon is a bit misleading (I can play every character but my main is Mario) so I might change it soon*

*I apologize for how this thread's tone came out, it does seem a bit sarcastic (Sorry, bad writing on my part, you have a right to be angry) but I do think the F.L.U.D.D. is very useful and I use it all the time (I use more than most Mario users)*

*I apologize again but I'm very glad to see that you're a dedicated Mario main who also is an apt user of the F.L.U.D.D.*

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
How old is this thread? This must be really old. Seeing this makes me remember how the FLUDD evolved though.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
I thought ????????? was back lol, I dont really know why I miss him tho...,mario love I guess XD
anywho,I might as well just ask here instead of makin a thread...

does anyone use FLUDD to recover?
you know like
cape away from stage>fludd>second jump>up-B?
It seems it puches you back alot,but I can't really tell if it's actually adding distance to your recovery

Matt07

Smash Master
Eh, I don't really prefer to use the F.L.U.U.D while recovering it leaves you wide open for attacks, and I find it doesn't really give you that much of a boost.

bobson

Smash Lord
I don't have figures, but I'm pretty sure FLUDDing will hurt your recovery more than help it because you fall faster than it pushes you. Plus, it leaves you wide open.

Shield break > FLUDD off the stage is still one of the most hilarious ways to kill someone in the game.

Top Bottom