• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Error on The Dojo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I don't like this translator.........<_<, some of the things he says are "corny". Masa doesn't sound this corny in Japanese though...

BTW, Check Pikachu's FS page, they translate it as "electric ball" instead of "Light Ball". Big deal though...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Are you guys really this bored
Yes.

Amount of sarcasm and "Oh lord this is so not important" and "Oh lord get a life" posts... overwhelming.

If you have no interest in the topic don't post in it, for crying out loud. I too, noticed the mistake, and am amused it's still up after a day when it would take only a keystroke and a mouse click to fix.
THANK YOU.

I'm not saying this is a big deal to me, I was just trying to cure my boredom.

happyskills

Smash Cadet
Lol at the Dojo's error. It's not that big of a deal though, not like one of those cases where you type a word with one extra letter or on letter less or something and it becomes a racial slur or an insult. A friend of mine sent me an email that had one of those in it and my parents so it...my dad didnt really care but my mom thought i was in a fight and she got scared and said 'your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air'. i whistled for a cab and when it came near, the liscense plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. if anything, i could say that this cab was rare but i thought 'nah, forget it, you homes to bel-aire!', i pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cabbie, 'yo holmes, smell you later!', i looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Epic win!!!

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I wonder who it is...someone told me it was Nate Bihldorf, but he said he "Just works with Sakurai on the website"

So...it could be Nate. XD
It's that one guy in the 7 minute video on ign that says something along the lines of "I hope you guys are happy with the dojo, because it takes me like a whole day to translate the f***ing bulls**t!!" or something along those lines.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm thinking that people put moar time into translating games than websites.

I don't know, that's just me, and I'm tired.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
this is far worse then a bad thread. there's nothing to decide or comment on besides how this thread sucks. whoever mods here, please close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom