• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another day another dollar !

Shigi

Smash Rookie
Good. Morning smash boards !
Shigi here letting all you so cal smashers know theres another tournament going down tonight !
made $50 bucks myself last night mopping up the 1v1's ! text me for details! I wanna see you there Cool !
1(310) 308-0154
or kick at shunnoto_shigi

Shigi

Smash Rookie
Im "putting my number out like this" because I'm trying to get smashers who want to play to contact me. Im old enough to know the consiquences of my actions and I'm well aware of what I'm doing. Thanks for your link ! I appreciate it but if you only have criricising things to say just keep them to yourself Im only here to connect with the community in my own way. If your not in so cal and are not intending to come to one of my tournaments then don't bother commenting on my posts.

Squire

Smash Apprentice
If your not in so cal and are not intending to come to one of my tournaments then don't bother commenting on my posts.
Then put them in the right thread. No one's "criricising" you. They're informing you that your information is misplaced, and that a large internet forum is not the safest place for a personal phone number. No need to be so defensive.

Shigi

Smash Rookie
Thank you AirFair for actually having a good link on your page ! lol

Top Bottom