• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another "Critique my Ice Climbers" thread...

Prawn

Smash Master
Don't have time to watch the whole video, but one thing I noticed was that you really need to speed up your CGs,

the players in tournys are gonna mash way harder than your sister does and get out way faster.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol, your Nana at the end of video one. Too good.
xDD

Why did you go after DThrow>FThrow on Toon Link? Use the BThrow cg.
Don't desync against people with good projectiles like Toon Link, they will just mess it up.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I only skimmed through the vids because of length but I can give some tips. First, a three stock match shouldn't take 6 minutes unless you aren't doing a good job damage racking and killing. When I was skimming, I saw that a lot of the times you didn't control your movement that well so your Uairs would miss for weird reasons and stuff like that. I would say try to work on racking damage faster without CG's before going for the higher tech.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Some basic stuff that I saw, was that you're not FF'ing and SH'ing. i personally think that's a decent part of IC's game. but also everyone elses game.
Your sis has a decent link, how she pressures so much with arrows, bombs and b-rang.

Top Bottom