• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement from the Legacy Team

Should the extra music stay in the build, or become a separate, optional component ("DLC")?

• Yes, I like the songs, but it would free up space for other things.

Votes: 228 60.5%
  • Yes, I don't like the songs / amount of songs you included.

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • No, I like the songs you added the way they are.

Votes: 107 28.4%
  • No, just remove some of them, and don't make it DLC.

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
I haven't downloaded this thing, but based on the trailer I presume those rainbow skins are mine and the code to summon them is NintenNess'.

I'm also going to assume credit is given somewhere in the ReadMe for both of those things.

Further, both of those together look awful thanks to color spectrum effect of NinetenNess' code. A certain someone is working on having the code simply summon whatever is in the FitCharDark as is, which will be a substantial improvement. Just a heads up.
. . .
Now, there's no disclaimer of any sort in my rainbow pack (there is now!) because I never figured they would be used in any way that wasn't as a single skin, so this is cool...I guess.

My point here is that even though I never mentioned anything about asking for permission and the like before using my stuff, I'm still pissed that I found out about it after the fact. I'm going to be a bit of a ***** and request that they are removed until someone asks me about them. Yes, I know the Vault rules and minor disputes such as this are to be settled between authors.
(the SSE clones hardly look any different from my rainbow skins with NintenNess' code anyway)
just to clarify, this isn't nintenness's code - he's using a version of my code that's not 100% finished yet. I do agree with you to a point, but it's really an issue with content aggregation packs that's difficult to avoid.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Did this fix the issue of when you random a stage you sometimes get a random non-standard stage? Cuz that always pissed me off. It was removed from the "known issues" so I'm a little worried...
This is also a vPM issue, which is why david took it out. To fix it, just go to random stage selection, and toggle "ALL ON" / "ALL OFF" several times, then the expansion stages and Training Mode will never be chosen at random.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Headband Puff and Awakening Roy? Please?

Suggestion: you could use PM 3.61 as the base instead... It's essentially PM 3.6 with bugfixes, Headband Puff and Awakening Roy
Get out.

I haven't downloaded this thing, but based on the trailer I presume those rainbow skins are mine and the code to summon them is NintenNess'.

I'm also going to assume credit is given somewhere in the ReadMe for both of those things.

Further, both of those together look awful thanks to color spectrum effect of NinetenNess' code. A certain someone is working on having the code simply summon whatever is in the FitCharDark as is, which will be a substantial improvement. Just a heads up.
. . .
Now, there's no disclaimer of any sort in my rainbow pack (there is now!) because I never figured they would be used in any way that wasn't as a single skin, so this is cool...I guess.

My point here is that even though I never mentioned anything about asking for permission and the like before using my stuff, I'm still pissed that I found out about it after the fact. I'm going to be a bit of a ***** and request that they are removed until someone asks me about them. Yes, I know the Vault rules and minor disputes such as this are to be settled between authors.
(the SSE clones hardly look any different from my rainbow skins with NintenNess' code anyway)
I hate to say this, but you did publicly release your rainbow models. Its okay for Legacy to use them. You don't own the models themselves, they're owned by Nintendo. Since you publicly released them, Legacy has every right to use them in their mod as long as they give proper credit.

I know it sucks, but thats just how it works. Sorry dude.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
@Xalusc You know that versions of Headband puff and the ZSS revamp (albeit with some problems with the metal box) are on the vault right? (PMDT and the one(s) that came before for both) If you're so intent on getting them, why not add them yourself (not to be mean or anything)?

As for awakening roy, you might as well use Smash 4 roy as a fill in... it'll be awhile.

Last edited:

alex9918

Smash Cadet

. . .

Well, I may not be the best opinion on this matter but from what i know, You never asked for people to ask you before you posted to the vault. (like you said in your original post) That being said, Why should legacy remove the build when you publicly released them? Are they just gonna sit on the vault and never be used? No, They're gonna be used to their full extent and that's what legacy is doing. You got your proper credit without you even asking for it, so in my opinion, Legacy is in the right here.

blerb

Smash Journeyman

. . .

I hate to sound rude, but you were hardly the first to make rainbow skins, you know. They've been around a long time. I don't know how many of them have stood the test of time, but they were quite popular before vertex hacking and model importing took off.

Even so, maybe someone within the Legacy devgroup made them. They aren't exactly difficult or time-consuming to make.

If you're going to make disputes about content used without permission, do so privately please, and be sure it's even your content to begin with.

realghostvids

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to use the music DLC pack with Dolphin?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
just to clarify, this isn't nintenness's code - he's using a version of my code that's not 100% finished yet. I do agree with you to a point, but it's really an issue with content aggregation packs that's difficult to avoid.
Well ****. Now I know.
I hate to say this, but you did publicly release your rainbow models. Its okay for Legacy to use them. You don't own the models themselves, they're owned by Nintendo. Since you publicly released them, Legacy has every right to use them in their mod as long as they give proper credit.

I know it sucks, but thats just how it works. Sorry dude.
After that giant salt fest earlier this year, I reviewed the rules for a good long while. Never figured I would ever make something that would cause this sort of thing though.
I hate to sound rude, but you were hardly the first to make rainbow skins, you know. They've been around a long time. I don't know how many of them have stood the test of time, but they were quite popular before vertex hacking and model importing took off.

Even so, maybe someone within the Legacy devgroup made them. They aren't exactly difficult or time-consuming to make.

If you're going to make disputes about content used without permission, do so privately please, and be sure it's even your content to begin with.
Yeah, yeah. I've scoured the Vault time and time again looking for the source of the texture I use, but to no avail. I believe it was for Yoshi. Anyway, s'all good now. As for the difficult and time-consuming part, I'll have to disagree. Being all kinds of clueless when I started out, it was a rather stressful learning process and still is thanks to the PM alts being less than cooperative.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
I'm going to be transparent.

A number of people are having issues with this release. So let me be clear.

The Legacy mod is not continuing Project M.

Retro mode is not related at all to the Project64/Retro mode being worked on independently.

We've worked things out, I now have formal permission by Cynapse to use his rainbow skins.

http://www.smashbroslegacy.com/whats-new/a-post-for-clarity

Please do not imply that Legacy is trying to continue PM like the new PMDT or something. It's confusing people and getting me in trouble.

Thanks.

AamtsuShin

Smash Rookie
Thanks for this awesome mod OP, it really shows your dedication to this game!

Just my 2 cents though:
A few character and stage skins are far from as polished as the "official" PMDT work, and I'm not really fond of the anime reference in my Nintendo all-stars game, but I'll still use this build from time to time.

For anyone still having black screens: try setting your Wii to english (thanks to whoever suggested that in earlier pages).
I couldn't run Legacy before, and now it works perfectly with USB Loader GX on my PAL Wii.

Gunman1357

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gunman1357
Hey, so I'm probably missing something, but I don't understand what to do for step 5 for dolphin.
It says to open to .elf file of your choice. But it only says to download the sd.raw file.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
You can get the .elf from smash ladder.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I'm going to be transparent.

A number of people are having issues with this release. So let me be clear.

The Legacy mod is not continuing Project M.

Retro mode is not related at all to the Project64/Retro mode being worked on independently.

We've worked things out, I now have formal permission by Cynapse to use his rainbow skins.

http://www.smashbroslegacy.com/whats-new/a-post-for-clarity

Please do not imply that Legacy is trying to continue PM like the new PMDT or something. It's confusing people and getting me in trouble.

Thanks.
davidvkimball davidvkimball do you think you can post this at the top of the OP for the people not in the mood to search for this?

Last edited:

sporksparks

Smash Cadet
So I downloaded gecko os and got the boot.elf file where you said it was, but when I set the hook type to VBI and launch, it just launches Brawl. I put the sd.raw file in the right folder, so I am completely unsure of what to do. Thanks.
sorry for the late reply, but set Brawl as your default ISO

edit: you can follow this guide: http://afriendlyfox.com/2013/07/22/project-m-super-smash-bros-brawl-mod-on-the-dolphin-wii-emulator/ but substitute 3.6 for Legacy and the Dolphin version with whichever you want to choose

Last edited:

Kyo_Xtylee

Smash Rookie
For those who have the black screen error, (Homebre method) try these settings on your loader, IOS: 249. Language: english. Block IOS reload: off. Ocarina: on. Hook type: VBI. I´m using a fat 32, 8GB micro SD with adapter
and I made a very easy tutorial in my youtube channel.

DIEUVAINC

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot for this build !
There's just one thing preventing me from using it at our weeklies, maybe a kind soul could help?
I need a "tournament" page 1 in Stage Selection Screen.
I've always used Custom Stagelist Creator Alpha, and it still kinda works for this build but after using it there are no HD thumbnails in SSS anymore.
What should I do? :x

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot for this build !
There's just one thing preventing me from using it at our weeklies, maybe a kind soul could help?
I need a "tournament" page 1 in Stage Selection Screen.
I've always used Custom Stagelist Creator Alpha, and it still kinda works for this build but after using it there are no HD thumbnails in SSS anymore.
What should I do? :x
Pretty sure you just need to re-map the HD thumbnails (done via dolphin > graphics > advanced > Dump textures). This will dump all the textures you load in dolphin in the dolphin folder in your documents. In your case that means loading PM until you reach the stage selection screen.Then you go to your dolphin dump directory ...Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dump\Textures\00000000 and you get the mappings/names of the textures you dumped and use them to remap/rename the HD textures.

Just fyi, If you want to avoid dumping every texture up to the stage selection screen you can just not check dump textures until you reach the stage selection screen. Then you can alt-tab > check dump textures > un--check load custom textures > check load custom textures. This will make it so that you dump only the textures you are missing from your HD textures directory.

Last edited:

DIEUVAINC

Smash Rookie
Oh god, thanks a lot. I'd have never thought a simple rename would work here!
Also, never used the "dump textures" options. That's awesome, thanks again!

azzinothflame

Smash Rookie
For those who have the black screen error, (Homebre method) try these settings on your loader, IOS: 249. Language: english. Block IOS reload: off. Ocarina: on. Hook type: VBI. I´m using a fat 32, 8GB micro SD with adapter
and I made a very easy tutorial in my youtube channel.
I have that error with the hackless method :(

Last edited:

JudgedCurtis

Smash Rookie
NNID
JudgeCurtis
3DS FC
3222-6297-1845
The dolphin instructions did not work for me. It just loaded up regular Brawl.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
So a few things first,
1.Thanks for the build it's really great!
2.If you go to training and going to the tropical smashville stage it will freeze.
3.a good amount of stock icons are incorrect.
4.Would it be okay if I changed the song for the castlevania stage would anything happen if I do?
Thanks again!:)

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
The dolphin instructions did not work for me. It just loaded up regular Brawl.
Step 1: obtain a brawl ISO.
Step 2: download the gecko 1931 zip file and extract it's contents somewhere.
Step 3: right click on the brawl ISO after adding it to the dolphin library and select "set as default ISO"
Step 4: Make sure the SD.raw file containing smash bros legacy is in documents->dolphin Emulator->Wii
Step 5: Open the boot.elf in the HBC folder in the extracted gecko folder in dolphin. When you click the first option on the menu, legacy should load.

t_Místico_t

Smash Rookie
Just wanna say thanks for making this amazing mod. This is by far the best mod made for project m. The only thing that bothers me is that this mod uses smash 4 stages, everything else is good.

Also, I have experienced a few freezes. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it and it turns out that some of the character skins are the blame =P. These are the characters that have at least one or more custom skins that could potentially freeze due to their pac files being made incorrectly.

Kinge Dedede
Diddy Kong
Fox
Ike
Mewtwo
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
Jigglypuff
R.O.B.
Roy
Wolf

Using these custom skin on wifi or having the cpu use them in training mode as well in other solo modes can cause a freeze. I took the liberty of making a quick fix to these, just copy/paste or drag the "fighter" folder to the current one you are using and this will ony replace the custom skins that freeze.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zqrpuvrtmntuudv/Legacy+1.3+Fixed+Skins.rar

That is all ;)

NichoMania

Smash Cadet
Love the new stages added! (especially the Twoson and TaneTane)
Time to put in my two cents:
1.) Weird glitch on Norfair, when yarn kirby sucks up Snake and copies his ability...he becomes the alien skin, oddly enough.

2.)
Why is the Metal Cavern secret stage called N64 intro, I never saw a green metal cavern in the game before. I simply bring it up because it's one of the stages I'm meh about, but that's just me (pssst got some great Mushroomy Kingdom reskins BrawlVault-ways...but whatever you want to do)

JudgedCurtis

Smash Rookie
NNID
JudgeCurtis
3DS FC
3222-6297-1845
Step 1: obtain a brawl ISO.
Step 2: download the gecko 1931 zip file and extract it's contents somewhere.
Step 3: right click on the brawl ISO after adding it to the dolphin library and select "set as default ISO"
Step 4: Make sure the SD.raw file containing smash bros legacy is in documents->dolphin Emulator->Wii
Step 5: Open the boot.elf in the HBC folder in the extracted gecko folder in dolphin. When you click the first option on the menu, legacy should load.
After doing this, it still loaded regular Brawl.

NichoMania

Smash Cadet
Welp, tried to replace that secret metal cavern stage with Lyn's NSMBU Acorn Plains stage, for Mushroomy Kingdom to make a vibrant return......
and it froze while loading....

Should I be able to replace stages, or are stage files the kind that shouldn't be messed with?
I should mention, I thought it'd be fine, given I replaced the (in my opinion) drab and dark results screen with the N64 remake one on BrawlVault, and it worked!

So, what's happening with my wii? (Note: The Vault lists it ONLY under Texture, so maybe the .pac files
(STGMARIOPAST_01.PAC and STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC [which I simply added a _W to so as to replace the secret stage]) are merely textures and not a stage??) [...I'm obviously new to this:luigimelee:]

Mewphelis

Smash Apprentice
Welp, tried to replace that secret metal cavern stage with Lyn's NSMBU Acorn Plains stage, for Mushroomy Kingdom to make a vibrant return......
and it froze while loading....

Should I be able to replace stages, or are stage files the kind that shouldn't be messed with?
I should mention, I thought it'd be fine, given I replaced the (in my opinion) drab and dark results screen with the N64 remake one on BrawlVault, and it worked!

So, what's happening with my wii? (Note: The Vault lists it ONLY under Texture, so maybe the .pac files
(STGMARIOPAST_01.PAC and STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC [which I simply added a _W to so as to replace the secret stage]) are merely textures and not a stage??) [...I'm obviously new to this:luigimelee:]
Did the replace the .rel file for the stage in the module folder? If the stage came with a .rel file in the download then put that in the module folder.

Last edited:

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting bad graphical glitches during the intro and when I'm selecting a chracter/stage. Weird barcode looking things will replace stage icons, costumes, and characters during the intro. I'm also getting 1/2-1 second freezes while playing the game.

Last edited:

NichoMania

Smash Cadet
Did the replace the .rel file for the stage in the module folder? If the stage came with a .rel file in the download then put that in the module folder.
Okay, double question Lightning round megapalooza time!

One: it does not have a .rel file (so I guess I need to go on a life changing, soul-searching search of epic proportions for the .rel file of the original Mushroomy Kingdom?......If so, if you guys have any links, I'd love to be spared the part in that journey where my town gets burnt down by a dragon jerk, making me have to go back to the old wise guy who warned me and having his smug-"I told you so"-grin being burned into my subconscious)

Two: Does anyone know which FitNess## files correspond with which skin? It seemed straight forward at first, but putting it on 01 literally did nothing, yet 03 made it seem like the first one (Legacy Ness) would be 01...so now confusion sets in...... brb the dragon's here. :bowsermelee:

Last edited:

Inquirer

Smash Cadet

One: it does not have a .rel file (so I guess I need to go on a life changing, soul-searching search of epic proportions for the .rel file of the original Mushroomy Kingdom?......If so, if you guys have any links, I'd love to be spared the part in that journey where my town gets burnt down by a dragon jerk, making me have to go back to the old wise guy who warned me and having his smug-"I told you so"-grin being burned into my subconscious)

Two: Does anyone know which FitNess## files correspond with which skin? It seemed straight forward at first, but putting it on 01 literally did nothing, yet 03 made it seem like the first one (Legacy Ness) would be 01...so now confusion sets in...... brb the dragon's here. :bowsermelee:

For the first question, if you need a rel file you can go to this site and just download one for whichever stage you want. As it says on the site, left column is the base stage/right column is the target stage. So if the stage you want to import to your build has as a base mushroom kingdom and you want to place it over final destination slot you will choose mushroom kingdom on the left column and final destination on the right (and then download). Then, if you don't use brawl stage manager, after you rename the file if needed, you will place it in the module folder in PM's directory.

For the second question, I am not sure as to what you are asking so perhaps another lad can step in.

Last edited:

t_Místico_t

Smash Rookie

01 is usually used for red colors, 02 for green, and 03 for blue, since Ness red color is default, he doesn't have a 01. Another example, Link doesn't have a 02 since his default is green. Here is a list of numbers that correspond to the colors, though this was made for brawl (I should make one for pm and legacy).

Captain Falcon
00-Original
01-Blood Hawk
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Pink

Dedede
00-Original
02-Green
03-White
04-Grayscale
05-Purple
06-Pink

Diddy Kong
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Pink
05-Yellow
06-Purple

Donkey Kong
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Falco
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Yellow

Fox
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Ganondorf
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Grandpa Ganon
05-Brown

Ike
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Another Kind Of Green
05-Yellow

Kirby
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Yellow
05-White

Bowser
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Pimp Gold
06-Brown

Link
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-White/Light Blue
06-Yellow

Lucario
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
04-Light Blue
05-White

Lucas
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Claus
05-Pink/Purple

Luigi
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Fire Luigi
05-Orange
06-Waluigi

Mario
00-Original
02-Green
03-Jumpman
04-Wario
05-Black
06-Fire Mario

Marth
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Meta-Knight
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Pink

Ness
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Bumble-Bee
05-Fuel
06-Mr.Saturn

Peach
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Daisy/Yellow

Pikachu
00-Original
01-Cap
02-Bandana
03-Googles

Olimar
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Dirty Helmet (Yellow and Black)

Pit
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Gold
05-Black

Pokemon Trainer
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Light

Ice Climbers
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-Light

Jigglypuff
00-Normal
01-Flower
02-Sleep Hat
03-Japan Hat
04-Trainer Cap

ROB
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Pink/Purple
05-Yellow
06-NES

Samus
00-Original
01-Pink
02-Green
03-Fusion/Blue
04-Gravity Suit/Purple
05-Dark Suit/Black

Zelda
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Ocarina of Time colors

Snake
00-Original
01-Red/Black
02-Green
03-Blue
04-"IDK WTF this is" camo
05-Wild Feline camo

Sonic
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
04-Gold
05-Black

Toon Link
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Purple
05-NES Link
06-Dark

Wario
00-Original (WarioWare)
01-Red (WarioWare)
02-Green (WarioWare)
03-Blue (WarioWare)
04-Black & Red (WarioWare)
05-Orange & Blue (WarioWare)
06-Original (Overall)
07-Red (Overall)
08-Green (Overall)
09-Blue (Overall)
10-WarioLand 2 color (Overall)
11-WarioLand 3 color (Overall)

Wolf
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Red & White

Yoshi
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Yellow
05-Pink
06-Light Blue

NichoMania

Smash Cadet
01 is usually used for red colors, 02 for green, and 03 for blue, since Ness red color is default, he doesn't have a 01. Another example, Link doesn't have a 02 since his default is green. Here is a list of numbers that correspond to the colors, though this was made for brawl (I should make one for pm and legacy).

Captain Falcon
00-Original
01-Blood Hawk
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Pink

Dedede
00-Original
02-Green
03-White
04-Grayscale
05-Purple
06-Pink

Diddy Kong
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Pink
05-Yellow
06-Purple

Donkey Kong
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Falco
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Yellow

Fox
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Ganondorf
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Grandpa Ganon
05-Brown

Ike
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Another Kind Of Green
05-Yellow

Kirby
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Yellow
05-White

Bowser
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Pimp Gold
06-Brown

Link
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-White/Light Blue
06-Yellow

Lucario
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
04-Light Blue
05-White

Lucas
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Claus
05-Pink/Purple

Luigi
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Fire Luigi
05-Orange
06-Waluigi

Mario
00-Original
02-Green
03-Jumpman
04-Wario
05-Black
06-Fire Mario

Marth
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-White

Meta-Knight
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Pink

Ness
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Bumble-Bee
05-Fuel
06-Mr.Saturn

Peach
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Daisy/Yellow

Pikachu
00-Original
01-Cap
02-Bandana
03-Googles

Olimar
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-White
05-Dirty Helmet (Yellow and Black)

Pit
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Gold
05-Black

Pokemon Trainer
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Light

Ice Climbers
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-Light

Jigglypuff
00-Normal
01-Flower
02-Sleep Hat
03-Japan Hat
04-Trainer Cap

ROB
00-Original
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Pink/Purple
05-Yellow
06-NES

Samus
00-Original
01-Pink
02-Green
03-Fusion/Blue
04-Gravity Suit/Purple
05-Dark Suit/Black

Zelda
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Ocarina of Time colors

Snake
00-Original
01-Red/Black
02-Green
03-Blue
04-"IDK WTF this is" camo
05-Wild Feline camo

Sonic
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
04-Gold
05-Black

Toon Link
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Purple
05-NES Link
06-Dark

Wario
00-Original (WarioWare)
01-Red (WarioWare)
02-Green (WarioWare)
03-Blue (WarioWare)
04-Black & Red (WarioWare)
05-Orange & Blue (WarioWare)
06-Original (Overall)
07-Red (Overall)
08-Green (Overall)
09-Blue (Overall)
10-WarioLand 2 color (Overall)
11-WarioLand 3 color (Overall)

Wolf
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue
04-Black
05-Red & White

Yoshi
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Yellow
05-Pink
06-Light Blue
Thanks, I just went through hours of back and forth sd-card editing and testing on the wii and finally got my skins where I want them.
But yeah, the skin numbers are extremely wonky for Legacy (like they don't go in the order they change to). Examples being the order for Link going Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warrior, Fierce Deity. And yet, the corresponding files are FitLink05.pac, FitLink06.pac, THEN FitLink04.pac ...somehow Fierce came numerically before the other two, even though it's after them when in-game. It's very weird, and sad too, seeing as I want a lot of the old skins that were taken out (such as Old Snake), but it's an uphill battle for sure! [last time I tried snake it straight up froze.....maybe tomorrow.]

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Hey all, Legacy 1.35 teaser trailer. Enjoy!

Top Bottom