• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime-zing! SSBM Tournament hosted by IPLAYGAMES(IPG) - May 4th, 2013 - Davenport, IA

Kels88

Smash Lord
IPG will be hosting a SSBM tournament at The Anime Convention: Anime-zing!
This will be a singles only event do to time constraints. Capped at 64 entrants. So if you are interested please reserve your spot by signing up asap.

Entry Fee: You just have to pay to enter the venue. The tournament itself is free.

Payouts for a full 64-man bracket:
1st. $200
2nd. $100
3rd. $50

Register here: http://qcanimezing.com/register
Use promo code: "IPLAYGAMES" and get a dollar off.
After registration please email your receipt to kfair@ipgstaff.org and you'll be entered into the bracket.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Just a heads up, this is not listed in the midwest tournament subforum so I am not sure if a lot of players have seen this who may have been interested and only filter out MW tourneys.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Just a heads up, this is not listed in the midwest tournament subforum so I am not sure if a lot of players have seen this who may have been interested and only filter out MW tourneys.
Thanks man. I'll see about getting it moved to mw section of the forums

Top Bottom