• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime USA Tourney

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
Had fun at Anime USA this weekend with all the smashers. Major props to to Korn, SSRicky, and any other of the good players that were there. The one who took the tourney never caught his name, ridiculous Falco player. Anyone else at the con this weekend?

~Teh Crimson Ganon~

LazyDaisy

Smash Rookie
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My Gawd it's Teh Ryjinx....I mean, yea it was a blast this weekend! Finally got to play with the infamous Ricky and Korn, along with a lot of other great smashers. For those of you that don't know me as Lazy Daisy, I was using my tag of DAZE for my matches =).

Great times, great matches; look forward to many more events like this in the future.

Later,

~L-Daze.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ANIME-USA SMASH TOURNEY RESULTS!!
1st Reik
2nd Korn
3rd SS4Ricky

others i dont remember

Reik beat ricky at semi-finals(2- then reik beat me at finals (3-1) ...i only beat him first match :(

--------------------------

tourney is TOOK TOO LONG...............................................
:( im really tired

im so surprise ..Reik just randomly came to a-usa... lol
he is a falco combo machine... lol it was very hard played against him in finals
but i had fun :D

AND RICKY IS AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!!
i had so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun smash w/ ricky :D

and the 2nd place prize is lame.....
free sodas for the rest of a-usa weekend.. -______-

and Okin, peach guy, ganon guy, lawl, sage and that black guy >___<
good matches guys :D

Top Bottom