• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime castle's smash tvc and sf4 tourny in NY!

metrokard

Smash Rookie
Thats right Anime Castle at 35-32 union street is having a smash tourney at 4pm this friday 13th march 2009 at 4pm. Show your skills against some great players and win the prizes like manga dvd's bookbags and more! only 3 dollars to enter but please come early so we can start on time if you have any questions please contact the store at 1347-438-1296
time
4:00 pm
place
anime castle 35-32 union street flushing n.y. 11354

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You should put the date and the city in the title of this thread so people can get interested.

Presentation is everything and if people don't see a title with enough information, chances are that they won't be interested enough to visit your thread. When you get people interested, you also won't need to bump them yourself. ^_~

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I went to AnimeCastle's last brawl tourney. Maybe around 23 entrants? Their tourney was pretty much broken seeing as how it was a single elimination, all matchs were on battlefield, the grand finals best 2/3 =.=, and no CPs. Also as Shiri said, presentation is everything ^O^. At least I'm getting into this one for free because I won firstp lace last time but the prize was so wack, store credit >.>

Top Bottom