• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animation & Gaming Ohio + GPX Gaming, Cincinatti, OH $500 SSBM

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to make a new thread for this tonight as long as gpx lets me. ill be running it since im employed by gpx now and so i shall be here to see my midwest bretheren again

ill be posting the way things will be run and schedules more accurate to what us smashers are used to! ha

the $500 bonus is to BRAWL and will be added to the pot on top of everything else. im also going to work on swapping entry to $10 per person if thats what everyone would like.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
im going to make a new thread for this tonight as long as gpx lets me. ill be running it since im employed by gpx now and so i shall be here to see my midwest bretheren again

ill be posting the way things will be run and schedules more accurate to what us smashers are used to! ha

the $500 bonus is to BRAWL and will be added to the pot on top of everything else. im also going to work on swapping entry to $10 per person if thats what everyone would like.
Yep I have given Plank all the tools he needs to do his job, so the man is in control...

THE WORLD MAY NEVER BE THE SAME!

And Jason is Boss! dude looks like the guy from Burn Notice, so feel free to call him Burn Notice when you see him at the con or yell out "NOTICE" if you hear us or anyone at A&G say "BURN"

He loves his community so we'll whatever we can to help him make his show awesome.

We just posted on their forums a listing of the events we are running as well on top of tourneys feel free to post there and say hello, smashers you have a home in A&G. I told Plank today we are giving you a room to yourselves - its not Pound, so it won't have a bajillion CRT's (Plank your awesome) but I am looking at setting up the entire room with CRT's

HYPE it Ohio and Smashers of all places! LETS GO!

Top Bottom