• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Villagers for Brawl: Now without the YMCA

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I don't like the ice climbers idea. I would just like an individual village animal as a character. Mr. Resseti would be awesome! Poncho likes to brawl as well lol. What other animals would you think would be great for brawl?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I HAVE HAD AN EPIPHANY!

IF (Characters from Ice Climber) = (Ice Climbers)
AND (Character from Balloon Fight) = (Balloon Fighter)
THEN (Character from Animal Crossing) = (Animal Crosser)

We'll call him Animal Crosser. No more Bob or Flo.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I'm against tom nook as a playable character but I'm not against an animal crossing character being playable. (like hidden tiger said animal crosser) I wouldn't care if tom nook was the guy you bought trophies from but thats it.

You're lucky I decided to read your topic. I was about to close it out of principle.
Dammit!! >: (

But seriously,this idea is horrible.I'd rather have Nook,and I don't want him in at all.

In general,minor characters such as these really have no place in brawl,despite the 'orignality' card people seem to play as an excuse...

Knuder967

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't mind having characters like Nook or K.K. but, I'm not sure about having the actual human players or animal neighbors being in. All together I think it would be cooler if they had a stage also.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
ok well, ive never played animal crossing (srry guys) but im here to show some support for one being in. im pretty sure an animal crossing character is going to be in Brawl coz of all the evidence.
Yoshi's stage came out before her-referred as "him" by Sakurai- along with Yoshi's egg symbol. then she finally got confirmed. Smashville has its own symbol, and so does that platform item thing. yet, mr wright, from his own game, has the smash symbol. that is some evidence rite there. also goes to show for Samurai Goroh for C Falcon being in (yer welcome Falcon users).

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
I would have never accepted an Animal Crossing character untill the recent updates on the Dojo. I hate Tom Nook, that guy is just creepy. If we have to have an AC character then I'm for the villagers.
But then again Tom Nook is an animal and those who never played AC may get confused if a human represented Animal Crossing.
We just need a character to beat up on. Either could work.

Timekeeper

Smash Cadet
Is there any photoshopped images of AC Villager with the Dojo character background available?

Top Bottom