• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Tunes

H

homelessvagrant

I’m curious, is this the music for the actual smash brawl stage, smashville?
Cause I didn’t see any posts. If not then why is being posted?

First post……..again, I am the nerdiest,…. roar I say………. or not…yeah I’m getting kinda…..bored

A

awesome ivan

this would be good for the stage it would make an oddly good mix with the smash spirit. also, there should be some chatter in the background from the onlookers and what happens when kk. slider plays? (2nd post!)

H

homelessvagrant

I’m guessing that when K.K slider plays the song just changes, like in Ac when in brewsters and K.K. sings, the song changes from the cafe jingle to whatever K.K. sliders singing.

A

awesome ivan

yeh the kk. country would be a good day song and the main theme would be a good night song since they sound like day and night and it would work because it changes day and night, right?

F

falcofuku69

This music sucks, all together, smash better mix this , or get Jay z to mix it or something

H

homelessvagrant

I da know, really I can wait when it comes to hearing the music of brawl, It’s the visuals that intrigue me.

F

falcofuku69

Are you kiddding me, did you hear Links song, i cant wait to hear the music in smash

H

homelessvagrant

Links song was cool, but I have to leave something to find for when I buy the game.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ahh, I hope K.K. Slider keeps his “voice”, just so retro. :)

A

awesome ivan

yeh the voice is so awesome its the best you know after i heard the kk. country song i couldn’t imagine smashing with any other song there just so different they go perfect with each other you know?

F

falcofuku69

Has anyone thought of this . The game is coming out 12/3. Thats 100 more updates before the game comes out. How much are they really going to reveal before the gmae comes out. Someting has to be a suprise for when the game comes out, or will they have that much stuff in the game it doesnt matter how much they revial before it comes out. I wonder how many characters will be revieled and how many will be a suprise

H

homelessvagrant

I think that around November when they really start pushing to getting the game out, the updates will probably end, but that’s just my opinion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Falco: Sakurai said that as soon as the game’s released, everyone’s going to know who’s in it, so he’s talking about showing them all first.

So if you want suprises, don’t read the updates ;)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That would be intresting music, though I think it will change with the time, season, etc. It should change the music every hour, like how it is in AC and AC: Wild World.

K

Karleko

Thanks for providing some reference music from Animal Crossing for me to listen to. I’ve never played the game before, so it helps, doesn’t sound to bad.

H

homelessvagrant

There’s some awesome new starfox music on Smash dojo. the starfox level is going to be beyond one of the best stages ever. (Dancing for joy, kissed random pedestrian).

F

falcofuku69

I have a feeling that the music in general is gong to be epic

H

homelessvagrant

Epic is good. I want to see them make the Dk rap epic *_*. No I don’t.

Top Bottom