• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing City Folk!!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=733]ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK!![/drupal]

The game of the fall arrives next week in North America, reservations are selling like hotcakes, and all this and Wii Speak! Yes, the most obnoxious peripheral to ever hit the Wii is being sold bundled with the game, provided you pay an extra $20. And that's about it in AC news.

Before I go, I want to tell Nintendo something very special: GET WORKING ON SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2!!

That is all!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Eisu Crist!!

Why do you hate Galaxy? But, I guess I should be asking, WHY ART THOU BESPEAKETHING OF GALAXY IN A THREAD FOR A POST CLEARLY about the upcoming Animal Crossing?

My God, people, there's this little thing called the 11th commandment:

THOU SHALT STAY ON TOPIC!!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Why do you hate Galaxy? But, I guess I should be asking, WHY ART THOU BESPEAKETHING OF GALAXY IN A THREAD FOR A POST CLEARLY about the upcoming Animal Crossing?

My God, people, there's this little thing called the 11th commandment:

THOU SHALT STAY ON TOPIC!!
Because you went off your original topic onto Galaxy...?

You can't bash someone for saying something in response to what you said. Not to mention, they also said something about City Folk so it's not even as if they ONLY mentioned Galaxy. Sheesh.
By the by, I hated Galaxy too. And I certainly do not want to see a SMG2, because it'd likely be too much of the same. "Innovation" (as much as I hate the innovation SMG had) isn't much of innovation if they do it to death.
I don't really care that you're about to flame me for going "off-topic" again.

Top Bottom