• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal crossing character spec

eclipse_gamer

Smash Rookie
seeing the animal crossing stage and the pitfall item has made me wonder if there is possibility of an animal crossing character in the works. tom nook anyone?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Background of the aforementioned stage anyone?

Besides, there are plenty of AC speculation around here already. (such as resetti)

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
If you haven't noticed tom nook is in the background of the stage. Mr Resetti anyone?

eclipse_gamer

Smash Rookie
my bad. didnt mean to be redundant. well i guess I havent been around on these forums enough to see that... but it would be awfully cool to see mr. resseti duke it out, or even maybe a town resident.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
*pokes sig*

resetti is a major option now that Tom Nook is in the AC stage background.
and the item, stage, and logo for Animal Crossing really make some character from AC likely.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
*pokes sig*

resetti is a major option now that Tom Nook is in the AC stage background.
and the item, stage, and logo for Animal Crossing really make some character from AC likely.
really I think they are doing all this because they don't have anyone for it.

only joking a little bit

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Resetti all the way.

He stands out from the rest of the AC gang in that he's both violent and he wields a deadly weapon already.

I could see the possibility that there won't be an AC character, but I definitely think the series deserves it and I think Resetti is the only real choice.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Here's a thought

Seeing how animal crossing had a lot of things in it that interact with the system's internal clock...

Maybe it's possible that certain animal crossing characters will appear based on internal clock encounters.

They already mentioned something that happens at 8pm on friday or saturday(can't quite remember right now) if the smashville stage is selected.

It's possible some timed event will make one of the characters in the stage (like tom nook) challenge you

Afterwards he probably wouldn't appear in the stage background anymore....

It's possible...

Especially considering that game's gameplay

Tanea

Smash Ace
i hope not animal crossing is popular but they aren't fighting characters so it might be ackward but that's just what i think

and if anything i think that their should only be one

Vertiboy

Smash Cadet
Are we all forgetting the other super-awesome Animal Crossing character that is a possibility?

"You can't go wrong
with my cucumber song..."

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I still don't think that this is proving any Animal Crossing characters.

To me it just means he could be representing Animal Crossing in SSBB through a stage and items.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I think that Sakurai is including all this AC stuff to make up for the fact that there WON'T be any playable AC characters, but that's just me.

Text Only Sword

Smash Rookie
Well, we've never had a stage from a game that no playable characters came from... It would be awkward to say the least... *Pictures Mario being beaten to death by a short guy with a butterfly net*

Gokuballz

Smash Cadet
Even if Tom Nook is in the background, maybe he'll still be a playable character.
He could like pop out of the background as his way of entering the stage. Or, he could be an unlockable character and when you unlock him, he'll come out of the background!

Another possible character could be Mr. Ressetti! He already has a cool sickle for a weapon. So he's a perfect choice!

My brother was saying that maybe the human would be the character! Well what I think is that he could use his net, fishing rod, and shovel for weapons!

But the character I want is the rough, tough, MR. RESSETTI!

Vertiboy

Smash Cadet
It just seems weird that there would be an Animal Crossing icon on the site (the leaf) if nobody from that series is playable. I mean, when it was revealed that Dr. Wright was an assist trophy, there wasn't a SimCity icon for him. It's not like they are just making icons to represent every single franchise that goes into Brawl. I just don't understand why there would be an AC icon if no AC characters are playable.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
It just seems weird that there would be an Animal Crossing icon on the site (the leaf) if nobody from that series is playable. I mean, when it was revealed that Dr. Wright was an assist trophy, there wasn't a SimCity icon for him. It's not like they are just making icons to represent every single franchise that goes into Brawl. I just don't understand why there would be an AC icon if no AC characters are playable.

becuse dr. wright does not have a stage. stages have icons two. they still could have a rep just thought I would point that out.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Still, they have a stage, an item, AND a symbol. I think an AC character is basically semi-confirmed from that alone. Remember how with Yoshi we got his music, then his stage, and finally him? Well maybe they'll do that with Mr. Resseti/Tom Nook/K.K. Slider/who-ever.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Still, they have a stage, an item, AND a symbol. I think an AC character is basically semi-confirmed from that alone. Remember how with Yoshi we got his music, then his stage, and finally him? Well maybe they'll do that with Mr. Resseti/Tom Nook/K.K. Slider/who-ever.
Yoshi's different. Yoshi was in the past two games.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi's different. Yoshi was in the past two games.
and don't forget, there is only one Yoshi, how many AX reps could he have?

Top Bottom