• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AndyG Olimar Combo Video Thread! Check it out!

Rocann

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0LNvZ3BO5k

Wonderful vid. I'm happy you put me in the credit its made my day. Your pivot grabs are over 9000. I.......Learned something >_> *grumbles* but you didn't hear it from me :p gl at college.
everything zori said +10x's more love
i'm happy i was mentioned :D some of those combo's were **** :D and some i've been trying to pull off but haven't had proper time to learn the timing arg
In other words, 100% amazing.
good stuff man! Very enjoyable to watch. That ROB combo was sick.
real nice, I lol'd that you included the DK clip at 2:22, mad respect for including that haha

much love
You play Olimar like I've always wanted to! Wonderful combos, wonderful Olimar, and wonderful ending credits (I was touched that you mentioned me). That falling airdodge to usmash KO on MK made my jaw drop, as did the KO on falco's illusion.
Pepito said:
But nice **** andy seeing that oli makes me want to main him xD

Top Bottom