• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Android App for taking notes on MUs and players

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Hey,

Taking notes is a good practice in competitive smash, but bringing a notebook with you each time you wanna play smash can be annoying. So this app simply allow you to take notes about MUs and players on your phone.

The app can also make a MU chart for you using your data. Just take a screenshot if you want to share it on social media.

In case you want to move your data on another phone, you can export them in the document folder of your phone, and then send them by email/SD card/online storage service and load them on your other phone.

Thanks to bbdouble for the main page arts :
Download:
Donations:

I usually don't ask for this, but it cost me 25 euros to make a google dev account. My goal with this is just to cover these expenses, cause you know, I don't even have an android, so having my apps on the google play store isn't that usefull for me :D

If you enjoy this app and wanna support support me, there you go : Paypal

Notes and questions:

When you add/edit notes, make sure to save them by clicking the button at the bottom of the screen. It should display "saved" if done successfully.

Will you make one for melee ?
I don't think so. I feel like you can use this app for melee if you want to. I may be doing one if a lot of people ask me to do it though.

Could you makean IOS version ?
Nop. To make IOS apps, you have to pay 100$/year (I can get this for free with my school tho) and then build it on a mac (and I don't think I will ever buy one). If someone uses Qt on a mac and has an apple dev licence, I can give him the sources if he wanna do it tho.

Also, eventhough no one ever ask for this, I'm working on a windows phone release. For now, it's ugly but it works fine on emulator, let's see if i can get it to work on an actual device (and make it a little bit less ugly).

Last edited:

DarkGengar

Smash Rookie
Does this have melee support with match ups and things or strictly smash 4 to the looks of it. Either eay looks really cool i think more playera would become "notebook" people with this. EDIT: didnt read well enough this is stated still want the app though :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom