• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anarchy Reigns

Presented by the creators of Bayonetta and Madworld, along with Sega, comes this little gem right here.

Release Date: July 3rd for North America, July 6th for Europe, July 7th for Japan.

Online Multiplayer: Yes

Type of Gameplay: Fighter, Beat-em up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XKJ_HVmGjHY

I have to say, this is freaking amazing from what I have seen. I usually do not get impressed by something being merely over the top and flashy, but I do greatly believe Anarchy Reigns will bring something unique to the table. This will be released on the PS3 and Xbox360 on the first week of June, so I humbly ask everyone out there to please consider adding this game to your collection.

If you pre-order now, you can get Bayonetta as an extra character.

For an exclusive interview, here is the link.
http://gamingbolt.com/exclusive-anarchy-reigns-interview

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Played and got 100% on Bayonetta, and I really enjoyed the game. This game - which I never even heard of - looks to be pretty good too. I don't know if I'll pre-order it, but it will be on my radar for a while.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
This game does remind me of Mad World a lot. The music, the style of play, and even the art style with color.

Sucks it got delayed.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Hopefully they can port this game to the Vita.

Also, this should look familiar to those who played God Hand and Mad world as it features game play similar to both games. (Clover Studios made God Hand, but then most of Clover Studios split from Capcom to make Platinum Games. Also, Jack from Mad World is one of the playable characters in this game.)

But man, early 2013 sucks for this game. I would say that it would have been better if they released it during the summer as a summer hit game. Unless it is a truly amazing game, it is definitely going to get lost in the flood of games. (Not saying it will be a bad game, but just saying that stuff such as God of War and Aliens are going to catch the eye of the Western gamer a bit more.)
:phone:

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Game got released in Japan, and it is not region locked for those wanting to import the game and play it now.

:phone:

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Almost forgot . . . this game comes out TOMORROW. Pre-ordered the game today, since I forgot the game was coming out for only $30. Take that Japanese imports.

Edit: Played the game: it is fun. I recommend playing the short campaign first to unlock all the characters, as well as some of the multiplayer abilities as well.

Top Bottom