• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An unexpected newcomer

Okarin

Smash Rookie
NNID
nakarumadra
Hi all, I recently got myself a wii u and a copy of smash bros for wii u (which is one of the main reasons I finally picked up the system). I've had all the smash systems (64, GC, wii) and games for them, but lost smash for 64 at some point and ditched melee for quite a while once I picked up brawl for the wii. I would play Roy against my brother's Marth due to his power and so when I switched to brawl I took up ike to my brothers Marth again. I just really liked Ike's power and he was a default choice for me.

These past couple of months I've been playing more seriously, experimenting with samus and flipped out when I noticed samus' second attack set in project m. But I've grudgingly started playing Marth dittos with my brother since I had to face the fact it can't be all strength, speed counts.

I've been watching the smash documentary and wathed some of apex 2015. I was inspired to main as Rosalinda for wii u thanks to dabuz since the use of luma reminded me of itachi's mechanics in the naruto fighting games. So I've been training with her and have Marth as my fall back which ive discovered is important for certain matches (like against my brother's little Mac, the armor is too strong)

I've always loved the smash games since 64 but haven't played them too religiously thanks to school. I'm currently a sophomore at my university and study chemistry, biology, and theology. Needless to say I can't dedicate that much time to the game but it will definitely be playing and training on my free time

Also outside of smash, I love animes and mangas, and follow the walking dead and saw breaking bad. If you want to be friends just send me an invite and I'll accept you once I see it. I hope have a lot of fun playing with you guys, just don't go beserk on me, I'm not sure my body is ready like regis

Top Bottom