• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An MK WTF Moment - Glide to stun??

Josh! u wah?

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, I'm wondering if you guys could help me explain what happened here.

Something weird happened while I was brawling my cousin's Kirby over Wi-Fi. I got inhaled from the air, released, and then I accidentally glided so I tried to cancel but then it turned to a stun???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEf9txV5nUk

I'm guessing that maybe I used my last jump to glide and then cancelled into a stun but isn't the "no-jumps left" animation just MK with his wings straight up in the air?

What's happening here???

Ulevo

Smash Master
You used all of your jumps. After the fifth jump, if you enter a glide and try to cancel it, you will enter your free fall state. Since you used three jumps before being inhaled, and then used the two after you were spat out, you used a total of five before making contact with the ground to reset your jumps. Hence why you died.

Top Bottom