• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An introduction to greet everyone

cameraman95

Smash Rookie
NNID
El_cameraman
3DS FC
0903-2810-0486
Still remembering self-introduction 101, but oh well...
Hello Smashboard, Cameraman here.

A humble member of a Project M club and future programmer. Main Ganondorf to victory! (Destruction?). No plans for International tourneys.
Playing AC:New Leaf, Pokemon Y, MK7 and Smash 3DS in the near future. Maybe chess sometimes...
Watching anime, and listening Progressive House.

Playing smash since 2006, but never got a chance to play 64 or melee until much later. Brawl was my hype until I discover Project M, and enter a subclass club at a local building. Relative rookie but still breaking stars (and dream, mostly dreams). Discovered Smashboards when searching for strategy guides and tactics, and joining to discuss and have fun.

What was the other thing... oh right!
Hi community, A pleasure to be here.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Still remembering self-introduction 101, but oh well...
Hello Smashboard, Cameraman here.

A humble member of a Project M club and future programmer. Main Ganondorf to victory! (Destruction?). No plans for International tourneys.
Playing AC:New Leaf, Pokemon Y, MK7 and Smash 3DS in the near future. Maybe chess sometimes...
Watching anime, and listening Progressive House.

Playing smash since 2006, but never got a chance to play 64 or melee until much later. Brawl was my hype until I discover Project M, and enter a subclass club at a local building. Relative rookie but still breaking stars (and dream, mostly dreams). Discovered Smashboards when searching for strategy guides and tactics, and joining to discuss and have fun.

What was the other thing... oh right!
Hi community, A pleasure to be here.
I have great approval of your gaming and maining taste. Hello and welcome to the boards (I'm new today as well, though I've been lurking a while)

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
Welcome! Looks like you are quite the 3DS fan. I hope Smash WiiU brings you to that system as well. Cannot say enough good things about Mario Kart 8. Best in the series since 64. That, plus new content coming, will easily make it the best in the series overall. Anywho, look forward to battling you on the 3DS version if nothing else!

Top Bottom