• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An interesting conversation (or why fanboys suck)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The truly 1337 have all three. Wii, 360, and PS3. If you get 'em all, you can pretty much tell all fanboys to kiss your ***.

Edit: Even MORE 1337 have a DS and PSP too. :)

finalark

SNORLAX
The truly white have all three. Wii, 360, and PS3. If you get 'em all, you can pretty much tell all fanboys to kiss your ***.
Fixed, for the sake of humor. Yeah, I know someone who owns all three. And that's basically what he does. Tells the fanboys to kiss his ***.

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
Grow up. If someone attacks you then you're going to defend, I'm not the kind of person to weakly say "that's your opinion." That's for wusses who don't want to "offend" anyone. He strikes me first, I strike back. Easy as that.

And yes, I know I'm a vindictive *******. I also understand why I am that in terms of psychology, but I won't get into that for the sake of staying on-topic.

And go ahead and call me a hypocrite, but we all are at some level.
You are one philosophical robot
monster
alien
zombie
earthworm

Person.

One philosophical person.

I agree.
Retorting > letting someone be a total fanbrat and lets them get away with it.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I should note I like the 360 better and I'm not offended at all. I just dont feel like this is a discussion about fanboys at all, more about 360 fans, which would kinda infer that PS3 players are like some step above them on the social ladder.

I'm not even saying this because it bothers me, it's because the discussion has nothing to do with the title.

finalark

SNORLAX
I should note I like the 360 better and I'm not offended at all. I just dont feel like this is a discussion about fanboys at all, more about 360 fans, which would kinda infer that PS3 players are like some step above them on the social ladder.

I'm not even saying this because it bothers me, it's because the discussion has nothing to do with the title.
I have to agree with you, it had a lot of opportunity to be a "fanboys suck" thread, but it kind of declined into "360 fanboys suck" thread.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What about fangirls? ♥

btw, everybody here is a fanboy or fangirl. Most people just don't know the definition of them. *runs*

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
What about fangirls? ♥

btw, everybody here is a fanboy or fangirl. Most people just don't know the definition of them. *runs*
*catches you*
Never run away from me.
*Looks heartz right in the eye*
*clears throught*

"...I agree."
*let's Heartz go*

finalark

SNORLAX
What about fangirls? ♥

I have this problem where I usually associate the word "fangirl" with the anime fangirls who have this odd way of being able to misinterpret "I want to rip your head off and beat you to death with it" as "I want to **** you in the ***." Always between two male characters, of course.

And everyone is a fanboy/girl in to a franchise. And I talked with this same guy today, and this time he was saying that Nintendo sucked because they don't have any super violent games on the Wii. I guess he's never heard of Madworld or Manhunt 2. Or he just hates everything that isn't the 360.

Top Bottom