• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An interesting AT... retreating pivot grab

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i've done this with squirtle on accident but i don't think it's all that useful. maybe for ivysaur because his standing grab is ***, but ivy probably wouldn't be able to slide much.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Cool. Looking forward to testing this stuff out sometime. Grab ATs for PT are always good.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
My bad controller makes me do this all the time with Squirtle and Charizard, often without meaning to. Usually it puts me in a bad spot because I'll be facing away from the edge when I was about to go for Dthrow with Squirtle, or something.

Unless the slide is significant for Ivysaur, I don't know if this will be very important for Ivysaur or PT as a whole, since I don't ever pivot grab with Charizard or Squirtle and just stick to dash shield canceled grabs with both.

Top Bottom