• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An idea-Mii Channel

MarkSmashMan

Smash Rookie
This would only work if Brawl allows you to have your own profile and to choose your favourite Mii. This is so that in the Mii Channel stage you could have your Mii start cheering for the character you are playing.

But it gets better (this would be cool for a Mario VS Sonic fight) have two or more Miis argue about who is better and who will win the fight.

Good idea?
Yes-0
No-0

P.S. Hi I'm new here

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
Do not start a thread with your first post, it's considered rude.

And no, it's not a good idea.

MarkSmashMan

Smash Rookie
Is it? :confused:I didn't know that? :embarrassThat is what happens on GameFAQS so I didn't know that.

It's not a good idea? :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bad idea, but not completely. iv wanted mii integration in brawl, but not this way. the worst part of the suggestion was the two miis arguing. i dunno, maybe im just a lil irritable in this thread cause u have my avatar and ur name seems to be Mark which is mine as well. w/e, you dont have this \/ awesome sig lol

MarkSmashMan

Smash Rookie
I did not know you're name was the same as mine nor did i know that my avatar was the same as yours
Anyway I like your sig

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Would it be great if your Mii started supporting the character you play the most? It could have like Fox's ears and tail or Mario's jumpsuit or Link's hat.

Uforia77

Smash Cadet
wouldnt be a terrible idea as such, could use some fine tuning tho!

also, nice point drengist!

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
drengist has a point. If nintendo could pull it off it would give more costume choices for your Mii, but I think the DS thing is good enough for now. The DS level and this one sounds like another G&W level. If you could play your Mii in Smash then It would be appropriate.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
The arguing part makes no sense. Bu the rest, good concept. It would just be the Mii Plaza, a flat stage like on Street Fighter, and the Miis on your system will cheer for somebody due to something, and they'll cheat by throwing obstacles and things at enemies of the one who they're cheering for. and the fattest ones will body slam on the ground, aiming for people. On super sudden death, they throw Bob-ombs at people.

Rex+

Smash Ace
This seems like a good idea that has alot of potential to turn into a disaster if they don't execute it right.
With a Mii Stage, your Mii's (either as playable characters or audience members) should bring, you know, life to the stage.
It wouldn't be so much fun if it was a Final Destination-esque stage with some Miis in the background, talking to each other.
I want this to be like a Raiders game.

Top Bottom