• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

an idea for brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
what do you think about being able to charge aerials in brawl? just like a smash attack in the air. i think it would be cool. what do you think?

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
im sure that the game could make the aerial release when you hit the ground or just before it. idk it was an idea

Khanczar

Smash Ace
when i saw this thread it reminded me of when you do a falcon punch in the air.
You just kind of float a little and then do the attack. I think it'd work... not really in competitive play, but it would be cool nevertheless

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This would not work and in my opinion is a bad idea because it would make recovering much harder if your opponent is in the air charging an aerial attack. It would unbalance the game.

Zink

Smash Champion
I doubt it would make you hang or float, but probably just a slightly reduced fallspeed while charging. So you couldn't just hang and charge. That said, this looks like a decent idea.
F8AL, what? It would be no different from edgedropping an aerial or charging a smash on the dge that hits below it.

Sensai

Smash Master
when i saw this thread it reminded me of when you do a falcon punch in the air.
You just kind of float a little and then do the attack. I think it'd work... not really in competitive play, but it would be cool nevertheless
Weird, I thought of Luigi's over B.

It may be a neat idea, sure. But I imagine it'll be used just as much as charged Smashes are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom