• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An effective setup of SNL plus more

Player-1

Smash Legend
you can also glidetoss down through them no matter which way you are facing front or back from either side of them EXCEPT for one certain way which i forget which one it is. I know that's kind of hard to understand, but I'll try to put it in better words. You can glidetoss forward/backward (depending the way you are facing) and start the lock and it also depends on the character, I'll explain it against MK but it's pretty much the same for most characters. There is:

-left side of MK facing toward him
-left side of MK facing backward of him
-right side of MK facing toward him
-right side of MK facing away from him

one of those combinations you can't get the lock by glidetossing down, but the other 3 also work.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, but that's just an effective way to do it. It might not be the best or easiest, but it might be both.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Is that the best way to SNL in the video, or just the easiest?
I think it's the best overall. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on all characters. I got it to work on ZSS, Mk, and Mario but it wouldn't work on Snake. I think the "best" would be the perfect single naner lock since it works on the whole cast or the majority of the cast. But it's kinda hard. This is super easy and not as hard to setup. But if you're asking if this is better than the Dair version then yes. It's a true infinite and the Dair version could only be used to the end of the stage to my knowledge.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Is there a down throw > dair > buffered turn around down throw version? All I've seen is the old one where you jump and down throw then Dair over and over again until you get to the end.

Sails

Smash Ace
but it wouldn't work on Snake
Slow down. You need to time it so that when Snake is done flopping around, that's when you hit him with the banana when buffering the turn around. There is a visual cue you can learn where you look for his head stop moving.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Slow down. You need to time it so that when Snake is done flopping around, that's when you hit him with the banana when buffering the turn around. There is a visual cue you can learn where you look for his head stop moving.
Oh. Does this work on all characters? Just with different timings...

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
my bad i was thinkin of my friends squirtle texture for blue kirby, your right P-1

Top Bottom