• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Echo of darkness, DEMISE!!!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
In Skyward Sword, we introduced to the source of all evil

Now I'll be honest not the biggest fan of the idea behind of this character, I feel he somewhat taints Ganondorfs character a little. But he does have a pretty awesome design and he'd make sense as an echo, especially now that Ganondorf used his sword.

Now if we can only get one Zelda echo, I think Impa should come first. But after that I'd be happy with Demise. It'd bring another villain to the roster which is always nice.

If someone else wants to take over this thread, feel free, I just wanted to get this made for discussion purposes, and depending how echoes end up (as in we get a lot of them), I think has a real chance

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I actually really liked Demise. He gives Ganondorf quite a interesting back story, making his role he’s destinied to fulfill all the more tragic. Especially since Calamity Ganon now also exists.

Also agree Impa is needed first, but if they’re willing to add Skyward Sword Echoes, he would make a great thematical Echo. I imagine him as a Ganondorf Echo with more lightning effects instead of the darkness / purple fire effects Ganondorf has. And since Chrom is also a Echo of a semi clone, it has merit.

Am down for this to happen anyway. Impa first however! And I also would actually like a Skyward Sword prequel which uses Breath of the Wild’s engine.

MajoraMoon

Smash Apprentice
how would you all feel about a mega Zelda reveal that reveals Impa, Demise, Ravio and Hilda as echo fighters and Skull Kid as unique all while playing to the 2017 Botw trailer theme https://youtu.be/GJm2k1yI-Zw
Something along the lines of this, but obviously with better direction https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76959525
That would be great! After all, Zelda hasn't had a character at Smash Wii U. And in Brawl they only added Toon Link which is Link but faster I believe. You can correct me if I am wrong.

Top Bottom