• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Advancing Beginners' Guide to Get Fit.

Guide An Advancing Beginners' Guide to Get Fit.

StarPetal

Smash Rookie
StarPetal submitted a new resource:

An Advancing Beginners' Guide to Get Fit. - Wii Fit Trainer basics and how to get good Beginners Guide

Wii Fit Trainer - A Character Guide for Beginners

Alright, so I heard you wish to exercise your Trainer game. To get out there and work out some of your issues on the Smash Roster. While I can help get those glutes into shape. I have trained with her since Smash 4 and she has since evolved into my main. The first thing that you may have already learned by now is that Wii Fit Trainer is Jank, by that I mean she jumps weird, air stalls with her side special, hitboxes are...
Read more about this resource...

StarPetal

Smash Rookie
If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this, please don't hesitate to criticize me. Just thought it'd be nice for people to have a resource if they're getting into Wii Fit Trainer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom