• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo!

AL3Xxs

Smash Cadet
NNID
AL3Xxs
3DS FC
1762-2852-8466
Initially, I was only planning on getting 2 maybe 3 amiibo's that I wanted, but then got into the whole amiibo craze and found myself collecting a lot more than 3 haha. The hardest to track down so far is rosalina & luma but I hope to get her when ever she becomes available. Anyone else been collecting the amiibo figures? And what amiibo's do you currently have?

Yosh

Smash Rookie
I do! As of now I have Mario and Yoshi. I cannot find the Wii fit trainer or villager anywhere ):

Have you been having a hard time training your amiibo? My Mario was easy to train and is beast but my Yoshi, to put nicely sucks... he's on level 42 and cannot beat a lvl 6 CPU ... fifth time retraining him and I've used five different guides ^_~

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I didn't want that many...but I somehow ended up with 6.
I have Marth, DK, Zelda, Link, Yoshi and Pikachu. Shulk is pre ordered. I also have an unopened Wii Fit Trainer I'll probably sell.

AL3Xxs

Smash Cadet
NNID
AL3Xxs
3DS FC
1762-2852-8466
I do! As of now I have Mario and Yoshi. I cannot find the Wii fit trainer or villager anywhere ):

Have you been having a hard time training your amiibo? My Mario was easy to train and is beast but my Yoshi, to put nicely sucks... he's on level 42 and cannot beat a lvl 6 CPU ... fifth time retraining him and I've used five different guides ^_~
Not really, the amiibo level up pretty quickly but yeah sometimes level 50 amiibo can be... underwhelming lol.

AL3Xxs

Smash Cadet
NNID
AL3Xxs
3DS FC
1762-2852-8466
I didn't want that many...but I somehow ended up with 6.
I have Marth, DK, Zelda, Link, Yoshi and Pikachu. Shulk is pre ordered. I also have an unopened Wii Fit Trainer I'll probably sell.
I feel you haha, right now I have Samus, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac. And I have Ike, Sonic, and mega man pre ordered lol. I'm expecting pit to arrive someone next week.

holymario

Smash Apprentice
I hate amiibo's. why?
Because they also gain a damage bonus without even things equiped. My Link amiibo does almost 50% with his up smash and it wasn't even charged.

Top Bottom