• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo that you think are going to be a real pain in the butt to get

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee
I don't mean amiibo that are exclusive to stores, or ones like Trainer, Marth, and Villager, that just aren't stocked. I mean ones that are a real pain in the *** to actually acquire. So with that, here's my list.

- Doctor Mario
- Ness
- Duck Hunt
- Mr. Game and Watch
- Zero Suit Samus
- Mewtwo

For all of these, I can see Nintendo making some Nintendo World Store NYC exclusive, or maybe Comic-Con exclusive, or MAYBE even freaking Club Nintendo exclusive. Nintendo, please don't do that. Just because these characters aren't well known, DOESN'T mean that they won't sell to hardcore fans who will totally eat them up!

Also, the only reason I have ZSS on here, is because I don't know if Nintendo thinks she will sell well to the general public.

Xheracross

Smash Rookie
NNID
XenoJake
I think the clones will be under-produced
:4darkpit::4drmario::4lucina:
as well as some of the retro characters
:4gaw::4duckhunt::4rob::4littlemac:
and the less known JRPG boys
:4ness::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4shulk:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina. Already sold it in the US, already sold out on Amazon UK (the latter is where I was gonna pre-order from later this week).

Xheracross

Smash Rookie
NNID
XenoJake
Rosalina might be sold out in some places, but so is Zelda. They're just popular characters and will likely be restocked. Even Link and Mario were going up in price but now they've been restocked. What makes other characters more 'rare' is the likeliness that they won't be restocked. Look at Marth/Villager/Wii Fit Trainer.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
All of the 3rd Party character .
Sonic
MegaMan
Pac-Man

AnchorTea

Smash Lord