• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo Bonus Effects: Yay or nay?

Bonus Effects and Stats: Yay or Nay?

• Nothing

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bonus Effects only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stats only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Bonus Effects and Stats

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

linkboy84

Smash Rookie
NNID
linkboy84
Ok. Before I start this thread I want to say this: this will heavily affect my amiibos so answer truthfully and thoughtfully.

I have 6 amiibos (Samus, Peach, Zelda, Pikachu, Luigi, Bowser) but they all have bonus effects and stats. I was wondering... after all the time put in customizing my amiibo's stats and bonus effects, should I wipe them and start anew, but this time without putting all kinds of crazy and/or op bonus effects and stats on them, or keep them the way they are? I'm on the fence right now and would REALLY like some feedback on this topic.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'd say go nuts. Fighting my overpowered amiibos always put on a decent and fun challenge if you want that.

If you prefer none, it's fine too.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
I say keep the effects. The amiibos gain stat boosts that make them overpowered anyway so I think you should keep them in case you want some fun sillyness.

Top Bottom