• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo - Anyone get Lizardon?

Strider755

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ike755
3DS FC
1220-7045-0584
All right, so I got up early so I could get a Charizard amiibo, and I was not disappointed. After 6 months, I have a shiny new Lizardon amiibo to train(emphasis on shiny - see below). Anyone else get one, and if so, do you plan on painting/training it? 047.JPG

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
I definitely got one, and while I have no plans on painting it, I've already trained it up to level 50. I gave him the 1313 deck, and I ditto'd him for the 1st 10 levels with the 1313 deck as well, starting off with Omega Wii Fit Studio. I also made sure I took him to non-Omega Delfino & Castle Siege & Smashville, where I Dragon Rushed him to the blast zones real early at least once on each stage. From there, I ran him through some of his bad MUs like :4duckhunt:w/ 3322 on Omega Wii Fit Studio, :4pit: w/ 3122, :4marth:w/ 3323, :4robinf:w/ 3331, and more, all on tournament legal stages. Halfway through, I started running him through some of his good MUs like :4wiifit: w/ 3322, :4drmario: w/ 1312, :4ganondorf: w/ 3322, and more, also on tournament legal stages. I of course finished off his trek to lvl 50 with :4ludwig: w/ 3123 on Non-Omega Lylat Cruise. :>

These Amiibos are one of the few times I get to go to the tournament legal stages, and use the fun decks like 3322:4wiifitm:, 2322 :4palutena:, and 3333 :4dk:. :D

Last edited:

ggamer77

Smash Cadet
NNID
ggamer77
I managed to get one, and now I've got him up to level 50.
I'd say he's pretty fun and challenging to fight.
Gotta see if I can train him any better.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I ordered one off otaku mode (for four dollars with store credit!!!!) but it's still in pre-order status for some reason. Gotta wait for the 3DS adapter to train him or my Yoshi

Last edited:

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367
I got one, painted it to be shiny (but the paint I had bought was too glossy), then repainted it to have a gargoyle look.

I kinda derped and really messed up the base and stand while painting it, so I decided to just take the chip out and do something else with it. I was originally going to stitch the chip into one of my Charizard plushes, but I realized I'm way too lazy to do that, so I instead glued together two cards with the chip in the middle so I can have a makeshift Amiibo Charizard card. Works great.

Turned it into a glass cannon with vanilla moves. Two hits and you're out, or one if you're unlucky enough to take a crit to the face.

Strider755

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ike755
3DS FC
1220-7045-0584
I used a 1313 set as well on mine; I'm trying to teach it the backthrow --> dragon rush combo at the moment. My next step will be the Rock Hurl --> Fly combo. It's a little difficult stagewise; I only have the 3DS version (i have the new 3ds).

Last edited:

Jellydino

Smash Cadet
I got one as well, but I haven't done anything with it yet. Trying to get another to use while I have one for collective purposes, just like my Puff and Pikachu one.

Most likely going to have it use customs

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Charizard and Pacman amiibos are still sold out wherever I go... Really putting me off trying to get into collecting amiibos... thought a brand new wave would be a good time to get started..
Nintendo, I'm TRYING to give you my money... just take it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom