• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

America's Game

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
This series has been on the past few months with the top 20 Super Bowl teams of all time, and the #1 team is the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only perfect season in pro football history and I am glad because first of all I'm a Dolphin fan and I know they're the best, I agree with the panelists because they were simply perfect, unbeaten and untied they won eery game, nobody did that, they went through most the season with their backup QB as well so therefore they're the best. The 1985 Bears were second and I agree with that as well because although they lost one game (to my Dolphins) they were dominant as can be and they had the first really good 46 defense. The fanvote on the website though has decided to disagree the fans have the 1985 Bears 1st and the 1978 Steelers second with the 1972 Dolphins third which I believe is a bunch of chicken****, I don't like the fanvotes as much and I think that they need to spend more time looking at the facts because they probably just vote for their favorite team and as much as I love the Dolphins I didn't put the 1973 team in my top 15 they were 20 for me and I still had 1972 Dolphins first. I guess the real proof is the record 17-0 for the Miami Dolphins in 1972 si there it is for you.

What did you guys think of this series, do you agree with the 1972 Dolphins being first?

Top Bottom