• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing New Combo Discovered on For Glory!

IkeChromMarth

Smash Rookie
So I was playing online and I have discovered this totally new and original Zero Suit Combo! I made it up myself. What you do is: Paralyser into Grab. It's pretty new so not many people know about it yet. True Combo can't block it donut steel. I hope to see many more Zero Suit players use this combo because it's truly a 0 to death technique.

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think a lot of people know about this combo. But good for you finding combos by yourself. :)

AbelCor

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0104-1826-6256
Meta-changing tech right here. You have blown my mind out of the water. *clap* *clap* rate 10/10

IkeChromMarth

Smash Rookie
Meta-changing tech right here. You have blown my mind out of the water. *clap* *clap* rate 10/10
Thanks man, I couldn't keep the people out of the loop any longer. I just had no choice but to leak this insane 360 noscope combo.

salaboB

Smash Champion
For Glory player discovers amazing new combo!

Just follow this one weird trick for inescapable damage.

Top Bottom