• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing KO

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Just did this today to my brother and then again in a wifi match so i figured i should share it with you.

You can use this strategy at anywhere between 20-200%. D-tilt to D-air when your oppenent is between the ledge and you and is close to it. repeat D-air if they are off the edge and continue it till there dead. With pit you need to take advantage of all his jumps and how far and high he can go. Feels great to ko your sibling or friend at very low percentages.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I'm a little confused by the description. Are both you and your opponent underneath the stage, and you're trapping him with repeated D-airs? Or are you juggling him,, and following each strike with another jump and D-air?

Leggo

Smash Cadet
yeah i dont really get it either, could u get a video up maybe?

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
I think, he's trying to say that he's D-tilting them off of the stage, then D-airing them until, jumping, then D-airing again repeatedly. But I'm not sure, I'm also requesting a video

Lucid Faia

Smash Rookie
I think he means that he used Pit's Tilt Down+A to send someone flying, and then used Aerial Down+A to spike them to the bottom?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah the D-Air hits up and therefore is nearly impossible to combo with. I can understand the D-Tilt -> Dair part if your opponent isn't very good.

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
I think, he's trying to say that he's D-tilting them off of the stage, then D-airing them until, jumping, then D-airing again repeatedly. But I'm not sure, I'm also requesting a video
yes what he said. And ill get a vid up as soon as i can find my old cameras memory card so i can save a replay and put it on that then upload it to my computer.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Who are you facing? The down-tilt has a lot of lag. MK can easily disrupt your idea with a powerful B-UP. I'd say that once you hit your opponent with a Dair and they are sent flying upwards, they'd DI back towards the stage. Then you have to wait 'til they land to Dair again? Double-U tee eff?

thehunger77

Smash Rookie
There are better options after a d-tilt than a d-air. Pit's d-air is his worst aerial IMO. Anyway after you do d-tilt then the first d-air, your opponent will pop up. Then it's much better to u-air than use your jumps to get above him and d-air again.

Top Bottom