• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing Kirbydex! Kirby Fans Must See!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
Hey, everyone, I don't know if there are any Kirby fans on here, but I came across an awesome, extensive kirbydex on the web featuring forms of Kirby that you've never dreamed of! They range from Indiana Jones Kirby, to Joker Kirby, to Pokemon forms of Kirby, to General Grievous Kirby, and even American Idol forms of Kirby!

If you wanna see this kirbydex for yourself, go to www.freewebs.com/kirbyscrib

DrkKnight

Smash Cadet
hmm he should have spent more time on them so they are better looking they were a little too choppy and soft lined.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
No Geno Kirby or any other SMRPG series Kirby? How does that person NOT have Geno Kirby? I also hoped for a Dimentio Kirby - he is not even hard to draw/Photoshop...

Props to the guy for making such an interesting site, though.

Figures, no Duke Nukem Kirby.
Asdioh, your sentence gave me a nice laugh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No Geno Kirby or any other SMRPG series Kirby? How does that person NOT have Geno Kirby? I also hoped for a Dimentio Kirby - he is not even hard to draw/Photoshop...

Props to the guy for making such an interesting site, though.

Asdioh, your sentence gave me a nice laugh.
I'm serious. I want a Duke Nukem Kirby picture. I've wanted that for a while.

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
I really want to see an Apprentice form of Kirby from the new Force Unleashed game! I also hope that a Halo Kirby and Chuck Norris Kirby gets added to the Kirbydex! Simon Cowell Kirby is hilarious though--and Giratina Kirby rocks! I like that site. It's a lot of fun! Oh, and who is Geno?

Galen_Marek

Smash Rookie
I have been a Kirby fan for I don't how long, and I have been looking for a Kirbydex like this for so long! There so many awesome forms! I love Gandalf Kirby and Kit Fisto Kirby! I hope they keep those new Kirby forms coming! :chuckle:

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
I so hope that Darth Vader Kirby wins the poll on that website! In fact, I am surprised he's not already in that kirbydex, considering so many other ones are! I also really wish they had a Megaman Kirby~

Galen_Marek

Smash Rookie
I also hoped for a Dimentio Kirby - he is not even hard to draw/Photoshop
Someone must've been listening to you, Tomato Kirby, because Dimentio Kirby has been added to the Kirbydex! The other new additions are: Han Solo Kirby, Yanma Kirby, Dog the Bounty Hunter Kirby, and Soul Calibur's Siegfried Kirby and Nightmare Kirby! They look really cool and Dog is hilarious! Go check'em out for yourself!

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
i like my twilight kirby =D

though i think it would be awesome to get a real twilight kirby as in from .hack...

maybe a skeith kirby? hahah

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
Hey, there's a way on the site you can e-mail them and ask them to make a Kirby form for you! I'm gonna do it and see if they'll make Apprentice Kirby and Halo Kirby!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
They may be handwritten, but I think that gives them more personality. I'm not much for the 3D Kirby images out there. Kirby looks kind of, well, bloated in them and bland.

Oh, and vote for Shadow the Hedgehog Kirby on the poll! :chuckle:

Galen_Marek

Smash Rookie
Finally a Darth Vader Kirby in the Kirbydex! It's about time! Now, if only there was an Apprentice Kirby . . .

Force Unleashed rocks!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
Hey, there's been some awesome new Kirby forms added to the Kirbydex! They are:

Shadow the Hedgehog Kirby: This one is SO cool!

Chuck Norris Kirby: Hilarious! It's about time a Chuck Kirby was made!

Groudon Kirby: Awesome! Probably my favorite Pokemon form of Kirby!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
Man, they've really added a lot of new Kirby forms in! I love DJ Kirby. He's hilarious! Marx Kirby is pretty sweet too!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
What I love about Kirby is that he's the most versatile Nintendo character out there! It's impossible to run out of ideas for new Kirby forms, and that's what makes him (and the kirbydex) so much fun!

Galen_Marek

Smash Rookie
Finally! The site finally added The Force Unleashed forms of Kirby! Kirby and Star Wars fans unite! :chuckle:

My favorite one is Battle-Damaged Vader! That one's totally cool!

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
its pretty cool, but yeah hand drawn pictures.

True, but at least they're good hand drawn pictures! Better than I could do in a million years! :laugh:

Anyway, there's been some awesome new Kirby forms added to the site. They are:

--Rayquaza Kirby: Who is just plain awesome!

--Sly Cooper Kirby: Really creative

--Sarah Palin Kirby: I love this one! It's nothing short of hilarious!

Galen_Marek

Smash Rookie
I really liked Rayquaza Kirby! Whoever even attempted that was quite brave!

Sarah Palin Kirby is also very funny . . . :chuckle:

StarWarp

Smash Rookie
I really like Disguise Kirby, also, but I would have to say my favorite Kirby form on the site is Optimus Prime Kirby! He looks AMAZING!!!!!!

Top Bottom