• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am i worthy?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
For a while now i have bern playing DDD i used to exclusively main only Ganon the constant projectile spam and only able to light punish faster chars and generaly being able to lose to bad players...such as spammy Links can be very diificult...

I went through the Heavyweight roster 1 by 1...because heavies is all i play.

Ike: Dont like...even though he is teally good now

DK: i love as a character but is too bad if a character..he is really fun..but...worse than Ganon..

Bowser: Was playing him for a while very deadly but..boring...plus i notice people dont like playing against him...

Charizard: Like bowser..was playing with him..but i dunno..not really a big fan if his playstyle...expecially with all the lag on his aerials..he doesnt really seem like a aerial character even though he has multi jumps.

And there is King DDD...ow my ow my...
The only way i can say it is..he is my new main Ganon is 2nd now.

Am i worthy please of joining the DDD klobbering squad as a DDD new main!

Last edited:

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
If I may answer this question, my answer as to whether or not you are worthy...

It's gonna have to be a no.
I mean, you used your hammer way to much and that gordo tossing was far from mlg, not enough jet hammer and by golly not enough D-air.

As a Dedede main I hereby welcome you because everything else I said was hogwash, glad you picked Big Penguin King, may your Jet Hammers be accurate, and your gordos, MLG. Welcome.

Also, this post would probably better suit the social DDD thread rather than a new thread on it's own.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If I may answer this question, my answer as to whether or not you are worthy...

It's gonna have to be a no.
I mean, you used your hammer way to much and that gordo tossing was far from mlg, not enough jet hammer and by golly not enough D-air.

As a Dedede main I hereby welcome you because everything else I said was hogwash, glad you picked Big Penguin King, may your Jet Hammers be accurate, and your gordos, MLG. Welcome.

Also, this post would probably better suit the social DDD thread rather than a new thread on it's own.
Thank you King DDD what a SeXy picture you have and thank you for letting me join this sacred cult.
Thou Shall not let you down,

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
Thank you King DDD what a SeXy picture you have and thank you for letting me join this sacred cult.
Thou Shall not let you down,
King dedede mains are never a letdown unless you spam side like it's fox laser then your a let down.

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
King dedede mains are never a letdown unless you spam side like it's fox laser then your a let down.
I might spam side B but i don't know the average side B use. But can you blame me when my friend mains:4sonic:,:4megaman:, and:4falcon:? Maybe you can. :dizzy:

Top Bottom