• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Pokemon Trainer for Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok the title sucks but it's all I could think of. I was just curius. According to a friend of mine, there could be(not for sure, it is just a rumor) a Brawl Channel. Supposidly in that channel you can I think download new characters that Nintendo decides to add and stickers and other things too. Well I remeber seeing on youtube seeing the female pokemon trainer(obviusly person made) well that gave me an idea. What if you could choose whether you wanted to be the female or male. Also I had another idea; do you think it would be cool if we got to use the other starter evolutions? Like be able to use Blastoise and Venasaur, Charmelion and warturtle and bulbasaur and Charmander? Be able to chose your team. Would it be too much work? Is it a good idea? Also, if you like the idea, what moves should they have? My only guess that the Brawl Channel could exist(though it's not a very good reason) is that Blastoise and Venasaur were removed from meele as pokeball inhabitants, as was Charz. Any comments?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
... Well, Sakurai said that he didn't want downloadable content, so a Brawl channel is more like one of those "Do this and you can get this thing not even in the codes" thing. Also, while the Male or Female Idea is OK, I'll have to stop it there, as PT's team is supposed to represent different states of evolution for the three starters. If it was my option, the team would be entirely made up of Charmander's evolutionary line, so you should get the picture.

IF4MF

Smash Rookie
I would actually think that they would include starter Pokemon from different generations. Not choosing different evolutionary stages for only the first generation. The female trainer is a good idea though. But yeah, if it was what you were thinking, all 3 Charmander evolutions would definitely be my choice.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well all generations would be too much work and it would defeat the whole purpose of putting in Red in Brawl as the pokemon trainer. But for the teams I didn't mean the 3 pokemon be straight Charmander evolutions. I meant was

Current:
>Squirtle
>Ivy
>Charizard

Other:
>Charmander, Warturtle, Venasaur
>Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, Blastoise

Something like that. Also I dout we would have to worry about people complaining that the other evolutions would be clones. Well Technically they are but it's not in the negative term in which people would use it these days. After all they are the evolved forms of the pokemon and in the games the moves would remain relatively the same.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I think if they did include this there would be a Female PT. My vote would be for the Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, Blastoise. As seen in the Pokemon Stadium cartrage art Charizard and Blastoise are seen as rivals.

Ryon

Smash Rookie
I think if they made an alternate or new PT The three pokemon could be part of the eevee bunch. I was thinking that they could use the original three from red and blue or they could use a water, fire, grass like they have with the other PT in brawl. I don't know exactly what moves Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon could have but I think they would be a good addition to the game. You could even start as eevee and have all four of them as pokemon characters to choose from.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Yeah but none from the Eevee line really have anything plausible as far as a "grab" or recovery goes. =/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you want to discus new Pokemon Trainers, hit the SSB4 thread in General Disc. DLC is not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom