• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Forms

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I thought it would be cool if all the characters had two altenate forms. I don;t mean colors I mean actual design changes like Wario and his old school/wario ware switch. Here are my list of possible transformations.

Mario: Dr. Mario, Paper Mario

Peach: Sports Peach, Princess Rosalina

Bowser: Skeleton Bowser

Bowser Jr.: Baby Bowser, Without the bandana

Ice Climbers: ???

Kirby: ???

Samus: Dark Samus,

Deedede: ???

Olimar: Louie

Luigi: ???

Donkey Kong: Cranky Kong XD

Diddy Kong: Dixie Kong, Trixie Kong

King K. Rool:Captain K. Rool, Roolenstein

Sonic: Shadow, Silver

Ridley: Meta Ridley, Ridley X

Ganondorf: OOT form

Captain Falcon: Without helmet, Black Shadow

Pokemon Trainer: Female trainer, Champion

Lucas: Ness, Claus(although I hope he is in as playable)

Isaac: Felix, ???

Yoshi: Boshi, Birdo

Young Link: WW link, Minish Cap Link

Wolf: Leon, Panther guy (Forget his name)

Fox: Falco(Because I really want Wolf), Slippy

Ray: Two other Ray versions

Pikachu: Pachirisu, Female Pikacu

Mewtwo: Alakazam(a stretch), Claydol

Jigglypuff: Igglybuff.

Link: Fierce Deity Link, Islander link

Zelda: Midna when she is a princess(If she isn't playable and yes she shouldn't know Zelda's moves but neither should TP Zelda), OOT Zelda

Lucario: Medicham, Gallade

Marth: Roy, Sigurd

Micaiah: Artur, Saleh

Megaman: X, Star Force Megaman

Others: ? ? ?

I wnat to fill out an entire list so that each character has two forms. And yes I know this is immensly unlikely but it sounds fun to me and with the delay it helps to be an optimist. Just like I am pretending that they will have 50 chracters because of the delay. Don't burst my blissfully ignorant bubble.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
I agree with everything expect Luigi/Waluigi (Waluigi is waaay taller), Pikachu/Raichu (again, too much height difference, but Pachirisu is fine) and Jigglypuff/Marill (Marill can't fly like Jiggly)

Mewtwo/Alakazam would kick *** :D

My suggestions:
Captain Falcon with and without helmet
Ganondorf TP design/OoT design
King K. Rool/Captain K. Rool/Roolenstein
Ridley/Meta Ridley

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
If Lucario got in, Gallade could be an alternate form. I'd be very happy with that :)

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I just spent a while updating the list and when I was looking for options for Lucario the first thing that jumped to mind was Gallade. Great minds think alike. I already added it. Along with Medicham who I think would be awesome.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I just spent a while updating the list and when I was looking for options for Lucario the first thing that jumped to mind was Gallade. Great minds think alike. I already added it. Along with Medicham who I think would be awesome.
Great minds do indeed think alike. Medicham would be pretty cool too. It has the body shape and battle style to match Lucario and Gallade's awesomeness

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
And All three of them are fighting types which I can't believe aren't in brawl yet. So can you help with any other characters? I don't know much about the other possible characters potential movesets and therefore potential alternates.

True Fool

Smash Ace
For a second there, I thought you were going to say that Marth should be an alt for Ike. I was going to have to yell at you if that was the case.

But anyway, mostly good ideas, WW Link is a little too short if you ask me though. And I think Micaiah would get Soren instead of Saleh or Artur, if she even got one.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
I've got some ideas. I've listed a few of yours that I thought were good options.

Samus: Dark Samus. (I can't think of any others.)
Ridley: Meta Ridley, Ridley X (A twisted deformed Ridley from Metroid Fusion.)
Megaman (He'd better be in Brawl ^_^): Proto Man, Megaman X.
Mario: Dr. Mario (I love playing the Doc!), Retro Mario/Jumpman.
Peach: Princess Rosalina. (Daisy is already an alt colour.)
Donkey Kong: Funky Kong, Swanky Kong.
Pikachu: Pachirisu, Plusle or Minun? (I don't wanna see Pichu in Brawl, so I didn't list them as Pichu alts.)
Lucario: Medicham, Gallade (The best Pokemon).
K.Rool: Kaptain K.Rool, Baron K.Roolenstein. (I really want to see K.Rool playable, and these are awesome alternate costumes)

I hope I've been a help ^_^

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
If Micaiah got in I thought she would use light magic.Soren uses wind so I'm not sure if all of those would work.

I was tempted toput Marth as an alt for Ike but not only would it be weird but it isn;t likely. I think they will add a character to the FE roster instead of just staying even.

I thought the same about WW link. I suppose I shall put him in a switchoff with young link instead.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I already had most of those. Do you mean classic proto man? Could work but I don;t think that all three megaman forms should be classic. One of them at least should be new. Plusle and Minun are to small. What about Electrike. I could see it working as Pikachu doesn;t stand on his hind legs very often .

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
I already had most of those. Do you mean classic proto man? Could work but I don;t think that all three megaman forms should be classic. One of them at least should be new. Plusle and Minun are to small. What about Electrike. I could see it working as Pikachu doesn;t stand on his hind legs very often .
Meh, I'm a fan of the classics, so I chose X and classic Proto Man :p. As for your ideas, like I said, I listed some of yours that I felt I couldn't improve on. On the topic of Electrike, he can't stand on two legs at all. I was thinking of Pokemon that better matched Pikachu's body proportions and physics. I admit I had very few ideas, hence my decision to use Plusle and/or Minun (personally I can't stand the little rodents).

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I can't stand them either. They are like Pichu times (or divided depending on how you look at it) two. Electrike would be closer to the right size though.

The classics are good but the purpose of the 3rd party characters is that they promote both companies. If they only use defunct or old characters only it doesn;t do that as well. Classic Megaman is needed for nostalgia but a new form for sales. That is part of the reason I want Lucario really bad.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand them either. They are like Pichu times (or divided depending on how you look at it) two. Electrike would be closer to the right size though.

The classics are good but the purpose of the 3rd party characters is that they promote both companies. If they only use defunct or old characters only it doesn;t do that as well. Classic Megaman is needed for nostalgia but a new form for sales. That is part of the reason I want Lucario really bad.
Good argument there. I guess a newish Megaman would go down well with newer gamers ^_^
I feel the same way on your reason to add Lucario, him being probably the most recognisable 4th gen Pokemon. I want Gallade in mainly because I'm a massive Gallade/Gardevoir fanboy. I even made a full moveset for him once upon a time. But I see your point. Let's keep hoping for both guys!

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
sorry to burst your bubble but alternate costumes (which is the same as wat your talking about) has been deconfirmed in overalls wario update
Sakurai's an unpredictable guy who hides his statements in riddles. There's always a chance we'll get more alternate costumes :)

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Here some good ones.

Mario = Dr Mario, Sunglasses and Hawaiian Shirt Mario
Pokemon Trainer =: Female trainer, Ravel
Captain Falcon = Black Falcon
Lucas = Ness, Ninten
Fox = James Fox, SSBM Fox
Ganondorf = OOT form, Celda Ganondorf
Peach = Spots games Peach
Bowser = Skeleton Bowser
Wind Waker Link = Outset Island Link, Minish Cap Link(has Ezlo on his heead)
Pikachu = Female Pikachu

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Each character does kinda have a special costume.. :
Diddy Kong = Dixie Kong
Mario = Fire Mario
Peach = Daisy
DK = Albino DK
Wario = Classic Wario (Other Special)
Link = Dark Link
Samus = Fusion Suit Samus
Zelda = Classic Zelda

altir

Smash Apprentice
captain falcon : blood falcon
peach :daisy
kirby :rick/gooey
pika: wizzard pika

s***, most of those exist allready

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Which meme is this?
I dunno the name of it, but I think it originated from some weirdo cybering or something. The most commonly know part is "I put on my robe and wizard hat.". I think the meme has died out by now.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Anything from another series. It would be kind of cool to see plusle and minun as alternates for them. I don't know how it would work but it would be cool.
I think that it would make more sense if alternate forms for characters came from the same series as the character.

Top Bottom