• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate costumes

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Those are fanmade. For one thing, none of those colors match up with Samus's suit colors, since it's safe to assume (and I have a little YouTube video experience to support this) that all of Zamus's colors match up with Samus's, default orange Varia/blue Zero Suit aside. Samus doesn't have any pink, white, red, etc. costumes. Secondly, there are nine recolored pictures in that post. Samus only has six (seven?) different colors.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Those are fanmade. For one thing, none of those colors match up with Samus's suit colors, since it's safe to assume (and I have a little YouTube video experience to support this) that all of Zamus's colors match up with Samus's, default orange Varia/blue Zero Suit aside. Samus doesn't have any pink, white, red, etc. costumes. Secondly, there are nine recolored pictures in that post. Samus only has six (seven?) different colors.
I think you're right. Pink zero suit samus confirmed in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PJpmKgb7uQ

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Dude -_-, you even posted in my video thread and decided to make a new thread for this :(.
I'm stealing that green Zamus picture.
SHAME ON YOU.

Top Bottom