• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Boss?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144

«In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity...?!»

Who do you guys think the alternate boss will be? Giga Bowser? Crazy Hand? Ridley?
Maybe both hands at the same time?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I want Tabuu to comes back, but I hope the alternate boss is a new character.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Tabuu is my most requested. All the rest are simple bonuses.
I loved Tabuu's concept and fight in general....he was a grand creation of Sakurai and deserves to make a comeback!!!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
RIVALS characters to each one!

Even without a story mode, let's see each franchise with a Big Bad

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I don't like Tabuu, but I want him back so I could slay him with the newcomers~
It'll be nice to see the other SSE bosses return!

I'm hoping it's a new boss character though.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
I'm also hoping for a new boss! Giga Bowser was awesome, and I love how he was a version of an existing character. I'd be fine with something new, too - I just don't know how down I am with a andross-style Crazy Head.

I am, however, totally fine with Crazy Hand having access to an unlimited amount of Assist Trophies...

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I'm also hoping for a new boss! Giga Bowser was awesome, and I love how he was a version of an existing character. I'd be fine with something new, too - I just don't know how down I am with a andross-style Crazy Head.

I am, however, totally fine with Crazy Hand having access to an unlimited amount of Assist Trophies...
Do they all get evil redesigns? I'd totally be up for a Dark Isabelle or a Dark Color TV Game-15. :p

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
Tabuu, Crazy Hand and Giga Bowser are pretty much it. I don't expect anybody else. Maybe some of the stage bosses, like Yellow Devil, cloned Ridley and that...

PAPCGyE

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see one boss for each franchise, so Master Hand will appear if you play on easy or normal, Crazy Hand on Hard, Tabuu on Very Hard, and the Franchise Boss on Intense

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Here's my thoughts

Play it normally: Fight Master Hand
Get to Master Hand on 5.0 Intensity or higher: Fight Crazy Hand with Master Hand (To keep in line with needing to play on the most middle difficulty to fight CH)
1cc (basically no continues) on 9.0: Special Boss that's new to the game, if not Tabuu

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Different conditions, different bosses.

1-3: Master Hand|If no continues: Master Hand
4-7: Master Hand|If no continues: Master Hand and Crazy Hand
8-9: Master Hand and Crazy Hand|If no continues Tabuu, New Boss, or Giga Bowser.

Something like this. We might even get to choose a path against a final boss.

Last edited:

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Different conditions, different bosses.

1-3: Master Hand|If no continues: Master Hand
4-7: Master Hand|If no continues: Master Hand and Crazy Hand
8-9: Master Hand and Crazy Hand|If no continues Tabuu, New Boss, or Giga Bowser.

Something like this. We might even get to choose a path against a final boss.
Doubt we'll be seeing Giga Bowser ala in the vein of Melee, unless he actually flinches this time around since he's still Bowser's Final Smash

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Doubt we'll be seeing Giga Bowser ala in the vein of Melee, unless he actually flinches this time around since he's still Bowser's Final Smash
This is true, but I doubt making a flinchable version would be too hard.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
It would be cool to see bosses from multiple franchises.

Zelda - Pig Ganon
Kirby - Kracko
Kid Icarus - Hades
Animal Crossing - debt
Metroid - Ridley

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
It would be cool to see bosses from multiple franchises.

Zelda - Pig Ganon
Kirby - Kracko
Kid Icarus - Hades
Animal Crossing - debt
Metroid - Ridley

I wish he replaced Ganondorf.
Stage Boss Please.
Deconfirmed to just be a trophy.

yes
I feel like that wouldn't really work though he should have SOME role in the 3ds version.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I think this concept is so pointless, I don't really care about this mode at all.

Therefore I couldn't care less who appears at the end as a stupid boss, as long as it's not Ridley.

Last edited:

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Smash Run was confirmed or at least speculated to have bosses, right? I wouldn't mind Duon and Galleom there.

As for Classic Mode, definitely Crazy Hand on higher difficulties. Would love to see Tabuu return again as well, just to see if he interacts with Master Hand at all again. Maybe you can fight Tabuu after defeating the Hands, and then they deliver the finishing blow on Tabuu when you defeat him.

Top Bottom