• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alt costumes for mii

Would you be okay with alt costumes?

• This would be great!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • It'd be okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd be indiffrent

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • This would tick me off!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Miis whole shtick is letting players customize how they look and giving them whatever face they choose the thought of a alt costume for them seems absurd. That said they do have a potintal for an alt costume, and one that would be fairly simple to make. Behold: Cat, Dog, and Bunny:

Of course, I think most people would be burned on this idea, since the Miis are already so customizable the idea of them having more options seems obsessive. A better name for the poll would be "how mad would you be if Miis got alt costumes." I personally like the idea, mostly because it is so simple. While the Miis outfits are complex (for Miis) their heads are still very simple, so plopping the cat head on there wouldn't look too abnormal. The cat's expressions are already finished too (since they were all made for Find Mii.) I don't think it would take that much time to set up. What do you guys think? Can you think of any more potential alt costumes?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think alt costumes for them will just be restricted to being able to give them the other shirt colors.

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Well if I'm not mistaken you get to unlock cosmetics and outfits for your Miis. Perhaps you can save designs you like as the alts so you don't have to change around so much? Y'know, just make a few ensembles that you like and save each one for quick access.
Alternatively, imagine them putting in Xbox Avatar alts just to mess with everybody. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom