• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright weeaboos, new season of big-eyed chinese cartoons starts this week.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys are all a bunch of chink and gook loving ******s

SleepyK

sorry i couldn't read what you said
could you use bigger text

SleepyK

oh, uh, i was making an asian joke at my expense.

i have slanty eyes and etc.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So, three episodes in on most shows (some still need subs) and so far:
Sengoku Basara: ARE YOU READY GUYS? PUT YOUR GUNS ON! Most **** YEAH series of the season easily.
K-ON: Manufactured moe****. Why am I still watching it. Someone please make me stop.
Shangri-la: Main character's kind of dull, the whole thing reeks of forced DEEEEEEEEEEP, but the transvestite with the whip is pretty much amazing.
Dragonball Kai: Not only is the animation barely updated at all, we get ********** with the opening every episode, plus they're using the edited for violence version? WTF, if Goku with a hole in his chest was ok 15 years ago, why would you need to tone it down now? Dropped.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: More goofy "humor" than the first series, but it's not that bad. If they try to make the next episode (Nina ;_; ) anything less than serious I'll probably drop it though.
Hayate no Gotoku Second Season: Too much plot, but the humor is still good, the characters are still likable, and it still has Norio mother****ing Wakamoto as the narrator.
Saki: ********, watching it for the Taco Loli, leave me alone.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Guess i'll give my 2 cent suggestions on what should be good this season:

Sengoku Basara: Easily anime of the season.

Guin Saga: Main character is cooler than King. Seems good so far.

Souten Kouro: Holy ****. This looks like it MIGHT just rival Sengoku Basara when it comes to awesomeness. First ep was just pure ridiculousness.

Valkyrie Chronicles: Good **** so far. I have not touched the game nor do I know anything about it, but it manages to keep it fresh.

K-On: I dropped this too fast. ****ty animation. wtf stupid plot. Slice of Life animes usually fail so hard(Just look at that piece of **** anime called Lucky Star).

Chrome Shelled Regios: Only watching it for Felli. She easily makes the show better. Plus theres more engrish in here than in Sengoku(The show is still a huge pile of **** even so. lol).

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger: This would've been the anime of the season if they had
not replaced the awesome instrumentals of the first season with...symphony music? It just does'nt fit. At all. And it totally ruins the Ippo mood. Still pretty good though :]

Eden of the East: This one has potential to be up there of best in the season. Be sure to check it out.

Queen's Blade: Its ridiculously uncensored and still only serves one purpose. To being an ecchi anime. Only watch if your into that stuff, otherwise you can ignore it and not miss out on anything.

SleepyK

my summary:

you guys are all filthy *** loving morons

go get slanty eye surgery and jaundice

Galeon

Smash Ace
rofl wow.......

wow
What? It was awful. I guess it's not right to judge the series off the first ep (especially since the second one was amazing) but it was like watching Narufiller.

Shoulda been a running tab of how many times the ice guy did that stereotypical laugh.

Also, I'm liking Sengoku Basara. It's so random and manly that it's awesome.

Top Bottom