• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright Just A Couple of things I want to question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Why question these things?

Why take the time and say This post was dumb and worthless and doesnt have quality and is innapropriate, when you can just say fail. It's the internet! You're not winning awards for being wordy. It's internet slang, people all over use it and there's nothing wrong with epic or fail. You can question it, but it's not going anywhere.

As far as #3... well... people can dream can't they? It's all in good humor.

Lighten up!

L__

Smash Master
Alright I have noticed somethings on the short time I have been on brawl forums and I would just like to get some answers.

#1: Epic
Alright, I see this word everywhere describing how great a battle was or how funny something was. Personally I will never say Epic, why because I find it stupid. I always laugh when someone says, "those battles were epic" why do I laugh, cause it sounds dumb. In my opinion, If you want to say matches were really good, just say those were some of the best matches I have ever played. Alright that is it with Epic.

#2: Fail
Similar to epic, I find this stupid as well. Either don't say anything similar to fail or just say whats on your head. "That post was worthless, dumb, terrible," Posting Fail or Epic Fail makes you seem like a kid. I don't know I just hate the word fail.

#3: Obsession with Cartoon/Video Game Females
I don't see much of it anymore but I used to see it a ton in the Zamus and Peach and basically all other Girl Anime crap. Look Zamus has boobs, shocking, you going Zamus has nice tilts is not only immature, but so CREEPY. Get over the fact that females have breasts. Also stop saying you'd do them. OMG, they aren't real so stop masterbating to them, get over it, Peach wears bloomers or panties, stop taking brawl pictures of them. Most girls have them, only this one is some fake Game Princess. Just kind of grow up and face reality that you don't stand a chance with these people because they aren't real.

Sorry for my rant, I just thought these needed to be brought up on forums and all that. It doesn't apply to everyone so I just thought I'd put these out there.
#1 Epic. People enjoy bandwagoning along with the crowd. They heard the joke Epic, they can't get enough of it. To be honest, I don't see why people enjoy using corny cliche jokes nowadays. People get over it, seriously. They don't want to be left out with the hundreds of thousands that say it as well.

As for #2, people for some reason take pride in using the semi-universal "Fail" joke seems to bring pride due to the fact that they'll be able to have some sense of supremacy over the other person. This one guy I know (whom I hate with all my heart) will tell everyone who messes us "HAHA YOU FAILED!". But seriously, who is to judge one another on a subject he fails more?

#3...ew. Who stares at pixelated breasts? Seriously, you're staring at a mixture of programming and light/color. Go out and meet real girls, because the thought of someone getting off from watching Peach up through her skirt is quite frankly; sickening.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Alright I have noticed somethings on the short time I have been on brawl forums and I would just like to get some answers.

#1: Epic
Alright, I see this word everywhere describing how great a battle was or how funny something was. Personally I will never say Epic, why because I find it stupid. I always laugh when someone says, "those battles were epic" why do I laugh, cause it sounds dumb. In my opinion, If you want to say matches were really good, just say those were some of the best matches I have ever played. Alright that is it with Epic.

#2: Fail
Similar to epic, I find this stupid as well. Either don't say anything similar to fail or just say whats on your head. "That post was worthless, dumb, terrible," Posting Fail or Epic Fail makes you seem like a kid. I don't know I just hate the word fail.

#3: Obsession with Cartoon/Video Game Females
I don't see much of it anymore but I used to see it a ton in the Zamus and Peach and basically all other Girl Anime crap. Look Zamus has boobs, shocking, you going Zamus has nice tilts is not only immature, but so CREEPY. Get over the fact that females have breasts. Also stop saying you'd do them. OMG, they aren't real so stop masterbating to them, get over it, Peach wears bloomers or panties, stop taking brawl pictures of them. Most girls have them, only this one is some fake Game Princess. Just kind of grow up and face reality that you don't stand a chance with these people because they aren't real.

Sorry for my rant, I just thought these needed to be brought up on forums and all that. It doesn't apply to everyone so I just thought I'd put these out there.
Isn't asking these questions like asking why people say LOL?

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Okay what the hell? I never said any of that **** L for number 3. Look at the post. Other people in the fricking sections are saying that and posting that. Not me dude I just called them on the carpet.

Anyway I took down the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom