• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright, I'm sure this has been found...(Hammer)

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Just noting that the aireal hammer cancels vertical momentum from a jump. This could lead to a few new mindgames, as well as an alternative to short-hopping, especially when advancing. Then again, this has probably been noted already, so sorry if it has =P

~Trexxen

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
yea i think there was a thread about it yesterday. Anyways, ya ive been using this technique alot online to test its effectiveness against other people. Id have to say its pretty tough at first to get timing down for it as well as the distance, but after playing till 5:00am today(lol) i finally got the hang of it. If any1 remembers i was the black and white kirby who won most of the matches. XD

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I prefer the spinning smash(jump and Smash) over the aerial hammer as far as building up dmg. If anything id use the cancel for KO purposes. But based on my 30? matches or so today, id just recommend using it only if you know what you opponent's next move is, or if you know its definitely gonna connect. I recieved more consequences than advantages when using this move. Prolly cause im still getting the hang of it, idk :|

Top Bottom