• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Alright, honey, tonight I wanna try something different"

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
(Game mod related, you pervs >_>)

What kinds of game mods do you guys like to play in Smash Bros after psuedo-competitive play wears thin? In the back of the Instruction manual, they give a few examples of game mods that you can play

I'm already aware of things like the Bowser Challenge and Falcon Parasol Frenzy but what else do you guys play? I'd like this thread to be a base for Smash mod discussion and maybe we can create some new mods! ^_^

Happy playing.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
You could do races or tag on Hyrule temple...
Tag is where the person thats it has a beam sword and has to hit or throw with the beam sword, btw be samus, jiggs or peach to go anywhere lol

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
I actually have no idea of any of those... What exactly is the Bowser Challenge?
3 guys plays Bowser. They are on the same team, and there'a no FF. The last dude chose a character, and tries to take as many stocks as he/she can. The stage should be FoD, I think.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Ummm... HandiCRAP and Mr. Saturn Madness

Damage ratio 1.5 reccomended. Fun for people that aren't good and are chilling with the smash crew.

HandiCRAP Madness
FFA
4 stock
Random stages always
-Fun to have atleast 3 friends.
-Everyone starts at a handicap of 1
-Winner doesn't change their handicap.
-2nd and 3rd place gains a handicap of 1, last gains 2. You can do 2nd gains 1 3rd gains 2 and 4th gains 3 but it seems to go buy pretty fast.
-First person to get to a handicap of 9 and then lose is out.

HandiCRAP Simple
FFA
4 stock
Random stages always
-Fun to have atleast 3 friends.
-Everyone starts at a handicap of 1
-Winner doesn't change their handicap.
-Losers all gain 1 on their handicap.
-First person to get to a handicap of 9 and then lose is out.

You can do it reverse. I think I messed up the first time I typed it lol. EDIT no I didn't

Mr. Saturn Madness is you just play with Mr. Saturn on Medium with normal match rules. You can do it with any item, I guess, but Mr. Saturn ownz.

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
umm here are some

Super mushrooms on very high
only play as Bowser and DK and Ganondorf
play on yoshi story or FoD

or do the opposite

poison mushrooms on very high
only play as small charcters which is like pichu jiggz ness
and play on hyrule and FD

have fun

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
Within 8,000 miles of you, unless you're in space.
Insane speed
Lightning melee
Fountain of Dreams
Bunnyhoods on very high, no other items
Everyone's captain Falcon
4 stock
PS: For more crazy you could raise the damage ratio

Quick fifty
Super Sudden Death Melee
50 stock
Damage ratio maxed
Items: Bomb-ombs, motion-sensors, beam swords, shells,fan , and poke balls
Any stage, but the more ways the stage can hurt you the better (e.g. Corneria/Peach's Castle)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I do Umpy's last one too. I like to have Bombombs, motion-sensors, and pokeballs too.

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Archer Wars!

Playable characters: Link, Y. Link
Can be played in one of two special modes:
Stamina Mode
Super Sudden Death Mode (recommended)
STAGE:
Hyrule Temple, the big one, is recommended.
RULES:
Stamina Mode you have 1 stock and 150 HP.
Super Sudden Death Mode you can put any stock and/or any time limit.
Items are recommended to be off, but you can have ranged items (Ray Gun, Super Scope, etc.).
HOW TO PLAY:
You can only use B moves to attack each other (excluding B + Up). You can only use B + Up to move. It's a chaotic game of sniping each other, throwing melee-boomerangs, and hurling bombs. Try it!

If you enable items it is not recommended to throw them as they do too much damage.

Top Bottom