• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright, fellas.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyi9ZfZhI30

After 2 years, I've finally made the Koopa Rage trailer. Please watch it and give feedback, and if you wonder why you see "JIMY" a lot, he was the only guy i had a lot of effective footage against. There will be about 15 people in the video.

Enjoy.

Oh, and i will continue to post 1v1s, MMs and Koopa Rage, so please subscribe to me to know when i do so, it would be nice. haha. Thanks a lot guys.

TheLake

Smash Master
Haha thats cute...its no boozer cute but still adorable. Glad to see bowser still dishing out the pain. Cant wait to see the finished product

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I just now edited it at like 2 in the morning, so its somewhat poor looking, but it gets the job done, i suppose. i'm satisfied and i hope the video turns out okay, as most of my footage is older..

Thanks though, haha.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Good shiz Haruno. I was hoping to see a little more of the Rage, but that's what the actual combo video is for, ja. I currently watched it soundless (at school) so I'll watch it later at home and let you know about that stuffs, since you told me the piece works really well with it.

It amuses me that in most of the clips of you being beaten up you were either in the lead or going about even with the opponent, heh.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not to be nitpicky, but "existence" is the correct spelling.

Fun stuff, though. Can't wait for the actual video.

Top Bottom